test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Opening all hailing frequencies.

feartheearsfeartheears Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Ten Forward
Hi, my names Kyle and ive been playing STO solo for a couple of Years. Never really grouped or made an appearance on these forums so i felt like introducing my self to the community and just being a little more active in the social aspects of the game.
Post edited by feartheears on

Comments

• moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Welcome to Ten Forward!

Don't poke the Klingons.
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP
  • feartheearsfeartheears Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I will take that under advisement, sir. haha
  • robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Parts of the forum are dark. You might be eaten by a grue.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,185 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hi, my names Kyle and ive been playing STO solo for a couple of Years. Never really grouped or made an appearance on these forums so i felt like introducing my self to the community and just being a little more active in the social aspects of the game.

Welcome onboard the good ship USS Forum. Welcome to the family. Has anyone discussed the initiation process with you yet. lol :P:)

Just a brief tour. Bar is at the far right of the lefthand corridor, Romulan Ale is not banned there, rest rooms are just around the corner to your right. The gym however does require a monthly sub to be paid in GPL, The Gorn masusse is rated quite highly. Shuttles to various destinations can be hired, but unfortunately they only operate on impulse, the Ferengi traders keep stealing and selling the warp cores.

At weekends however there is an entry fee to the forum, payable in full at the door.
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Welcome aboard. Sanity check is on your right. We have an open bar serving many flavors of DOOM and Whine. Oh, and Ten Forward here is the nice part of the forum. You'll want to make sure you have your /e facepalm shield before you visit the General Discussion or PvP rooms.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hello.

Check the Fleet Recruitment sections on here too. :)
    signwidrona.png
  • feartheearsfeartheears Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    idrona wrote: »
    Hello.

Check the Fleet Recruitment sections on here too. :)

and hello to you sir! Ill have to do that, ive been tossing around the idea of enlisting in a fleet preferably Vulcan with mild rp.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Make sure you leave your sanity on that coat hanger. You won't need it. Oh, you will need one of these.

[Standard Forum Suit Mk X]

You can upgrade to better ones as you go along, but whatever you do don't take off that suit outside of 10F! It helps you in not being burned alive by flames and dissolved by the occasional tear floods. They can be acidic.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 6,007 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Welcome to the madhouse, well avoid the klingon rooms, they tend to be utter uncivilized barbarians
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,185 Arc User
      edited February 2014
      Welcome to the madhouse, well avoid the klingon rooms, they tend to be utter uncivilized barbarians

That's why Smirk has then as bouncers on the door and working in coat check
    • jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited February 2014
      Welcome! Please leave your sanity outside, otherwise you will lose it.

*static* We are Cybermen, Sanity will be deleted, you will conform, or you will be deleted.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • saihung423saihung423 Member Posts: 548 Arc User
      edited February 2014

Hey Brother! Welcome!:)

@saihung423 here.

Only about a tenth the time in game as yourself, but hey, you ever wanna chat or terrorize Federation Red shirts you let me know:P