test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Duty Officer Dilithium Nerd, or am I Just Forgetting?

red01999red01999 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Duty Officer System and R&D
With today's patch (2/6/2014), it seems like a lot of DOff missions suddenly do not have dilithium rewards listed. It seems to particularly effect missions where you trade something. These include:
  • Diplomatic Aid of Incence
  • Exchange Prisoners With The Dominion
  • Procure Shapeshifting Lockets for Experimental Study
  • Replace Shipment of Tulaberries
  • Unexpected Business Opportunity With Tulaberries

There are probably others - that's just a short list.

So in short - am I misremembering as to what gave a dilithium reward? Or is this an actual bug? Or a deliberate nerf? Or is it temporary relating to the dil weekend?

Any thoughts/help would be appreciated, especially if I should file a bug report.
Post edited by red01999 on

Comments

• ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    stowiki only has the exchange prisoners with dominion assignment in their listing, and it doesnt show dilithium

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Assignment:_Exchange_Prisoners_with_Dominion
  • anagrojanewayanagrojaneway Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I didn't see that issue, but there was a HUGE stealth nerf to dilithium rewards for many DOFF assignments in the patch today.

I came here to the forums and I was shocked no one was talking about it, unless I am missing something.

All the "highlighted" missions (the ones that appear to glow a bit) that used to pay 50D now pay...7D. That's like an 85% Nerf.

Nothing in the patch notes to indicate this - which is upsetting - if you are gonna nerf something, be up front about it. It may just be a bug, but it's across the board - all of the missions that paid 50 up until last night now pay 7.

I just got back into the game a few weeks ago, but as someone who spends a great deal of my playtime DOFFing, it's just not worth the time for such tiny amounts of dilith.
  • nirraminnirramin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I came here to the forums and I was shocked no one was talking about it, unless I am missing something.

All the "highlighted" missions (the ones that appear to glow a bit) that used to pay 50D now pay...7D. That's like an 85% Nerf.

Yeah, you 'missing something'. Missions that used to pay 50D now paying 75D due to bonus dil event. Not sure how it's "nerf" for you...
  • hellsownsonhellsownson Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    never mind wrong place
  • anagrojanewayanagrojaneway Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    nirramin wrote: »
    Yeah, you 'missing something'. Missions that used to pay 50D now paying 75D due to bonus dil event. Not sure how it's "nerf" for you...

The UI was showing 7. Not 75. 7. As in 1,2,3,4,5,6 - 7.

Today I have just logged in and see they are reporting 75. So it must have been some glitch, because all day yesterday they said just 7. So yes, that would have been a significant nerf, as I stated - 85% nerf.

Thankfully, it seems to have passed.
  • fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It's quite a good time to turn in contraband, too. 3k instead of 2k during the weekend