test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question on the [AMP] proc on Warp Cores

mikamochamikamocha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
On the ground - when looking at the warp core, it says that it adds "+3.3% damage for each sub-system with 75 or more power"

However, in space, for me it reads +3.7%
Picture: http://imgur.com/M6jg3XC

What is causing that extra .4%?
(Boffs? Doffs? Gear? Skills?)

Edit:
I guess the real question is: Is it a bug? or is something causing that +.4%...?
Post edited by mikamocha on

Comments

• z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hey, right firstly any space gear you look at on a ground map it will give you false values, always check space gear in orbit of say a planet or space station as this will give you the true value, same goes for ground gear only check on a ground map as this will give you a true value and stats, secondly try looking a space gear on the ground and, ground gear in space as it can be so funny, having a rifle with more dps than a starship! Hope this helps.
  • mikamochamikamocha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    z3ndor99 wrote: »
    Hey, right firstly any space gear you look at on a ground map it will give you false values, always check space gear in orbit of say a planet or space station as this will give you the true value, same goes for ground gear only check on a ground map as this will give you a true value and stats, secondly try looking a space gear on the ground and, ground gear in space as it can be so funny, having a rifle with more dps than a starship! Hope this helps.

Yes, I am aware that ground values and space values are different.

However, my question is not about the difference between space and ground, but rather what causes AMP to have more of an effect.

Other people with AMP warp cores - is it also 3.7% and that is a set percentage? Or is something effecting that value?
  • wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Its one of the long lust of bugs in bugs online
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Sorry micha didn't know if you knew, yeah its borked but the percentage is small, we live with endless bugs... oh joy.
  • mikamochamikamocha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    z3ndor99 wrote: »
    Sorry micha didn't know if you knew, yeah its borked but the percentage is small, we live with endless bugs... oh joy.

:P How dare you try to help someone out!

I guess the question now is: Is it a bug? or is something causing that +.4%...?