test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

how much longer can klingons go with changing their clothes!

pmaddenpmadden Member Posts: 68 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Klingon Discussion
Any idea when this bug will be fixed?

'KDF captains still cant change to all costume slots'

This has been a known issue on the patch notes for a while now but I haven't seen anything suggesting when this could be fixed by.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    pmadden wrote: »
    Any idea when this bug will be fixed?

'KDF captains still cant change to all costume slots'

This has been a known issue on the patch notes for a while now but I haven't seen anything suggesting when this could be fixed by.

To be fair, they do go quite a bit between baths, so many Klink's might not even notice it. :P

Historically, this game has had many problems with its tailors, both character and ships. It took them six months for me to tailor my Fleet Excel.
  • majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yeah I've love to see the KDF get some uniform attention and bugs fixed in that regard.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    capnkirk4 wrote: »
    Personal hygiene was never a high priority to Klingons. What's the rarest item in the Universe? A Klingon washing machine!

Nah, the rarest item in the Trek universe is probably a Starfleet toilet.:P
  • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    misterde3 wrote: »
    Nah, the rarest item in the Trek universe is probably a Starfleet toilet.:P

True story... the Enterprise D actually only had one toilet on the entire ship. :P Must have been a long line to use it! :eek:
    Tza0PEl.png
    edited February 2014
    nikephorus wrote: »
    True story... the Enterprise D actually only had one toilet on the entire ship. :P Must have been a long line to use it! :eek:

Walther Koenig once suggested the reason Khan recognized Chekov so quickly was because Chekov kept him waiting at a toilet once...maybe it was also the only one on the ship...?
    That gives the phrase "I never forget a face" a new meaning doesn't it?:D
  • tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    edited February 2014

In captain's quarters? :)

Btw that costume change doesn't work good on my RR+KDF character too.
  • pmaddenpmadden Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Who needs toilets when you have transporters,
    to boldly go where no man has gone before.... where ever you happen to be standing. :P
  • rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    KDF costumes 100% broken for what? A YEAR now?
  • trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    And considering the limited clothing options we have it becomes even more infuriating.
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • mnhaellhumnhaellhu Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    KDF captains who obtained a Federation BO as Marauder rank 4 reward still can't change the BO's uniform. Some how the reverse is not true.
  • zipagatzipagat Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Whats funny is that apparently the NX class had way more toilets than the Ent D as its shown to have bathrooms in each of the crew quarters on a number of occasions.
    edited February 2014
    mnhaellhu wrote: »
    KDF captains who obtained a Federation BO as Marauder rank 4 reward still can't change the BO's uniform. Some how the reverse is not true.

What? The Marauder BO can edit the captain's uniforms? :eek: Now that explains the costume issues many players are experiencing!
  • oldkhemaraaoldkhemaraa Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Uhhh, no, Broken since launch. I had the bug kick in the first time I bought some additional costume slots.
    "I aim to misbehave" - Malcolm Reynolds
  • whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I would happily trade not changing uniforms for not dropping out of cloak every-time dialogue happens.
    edited February 2014
    Not to mention Orion girls can't use a lot of hair styles that other species (on the Federation species like Andorians and Trills and the Romulan species). How hard is it to allow all females on all species to use the same hair styles, the same with the males. Understandably some species it wouldn't work on, Naucassians for example, but there is no excuse for the green girls.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • havamhavam Member Posts: 1,735 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Is the OP implying my undies have lost their honor?!?!?!?!?
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I would happily trade not changing uniforms for not dropping out of cloak every-time dialogue happens.

This is something they actually worked on. In all of the new missions (from LoR onwards) the dialogue doesn't break the cloak. I don't know if or when are they planning to implement those changes to the older content, but I'm fairly certain that all new content that will come will consider this and don't let dialogue drop us out of cloak.
    HQroeLu.jpg
    edited February 2014
    havam wrote: »
    Is the OP implying my undies have lost their honor?!?!?!?!?

Nah, you just run a risk of reduced structural integrity in your clothing from constant fighting and no changing.;)
  • greendragon527greendragon527 Member Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Who needs toilets when you have transporters,
    to boldly go where no man has gone before.... where ever you happen to be standing. :P

So you suggest beaming faeces out of our rectums directly? :o
  • shredder75shredder75 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    This is something they actually worked on. In all of the new missions (from LoR onwards) the dialogue doesn't break the cloak. I don't know if or when are they planning to implement those changes to the older content, but I'm fairly certain that all new content that will come will consider this and don't let dialogue drop us out of cloak.

This. For everything else most of us are just used to cloaking AFTER the dialogue because by the time this gets fixed we'll be as old as Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner are now.

We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
  • pmaddenpmadden Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2014

no need for wiping in the 25th century!

"computer activate a site to site transport.... from my **** to Uranus, Energize!"
  • shredder75shredder75 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    no need for wiping in the 25th century!

"computer activate a site to site transport.... from my **** to Uranus, Energize!"

On Voyager, they just used replicator materializers. Now you know where Neelix got all his ingredients for cooking!
    edited February 2014
    shredder75 wrote: »
    On Voyager, they just used replicator materializers. Now you know where Neelix got all his ingredients for cooking!

I would've thought it's where the authors got the materials for their scripts from.
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Something tells me Richard Geere would crave the reverse with hamsters........
    <cue the ballad of Lymykins>
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
    edited February 2014
    shredder75 wrote: »
    We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"

This is sig worthy. :D