test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for Fleet

volsciusvolscius Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Earth Spacedock
USA, male, GMT -6(USA, Central) looking for Fed fleet. I have Fed and Rom toons. I am online in the afternoons, evenings, and way into the night. I have 6 active toons at this time. I prefer to use Mumble. @Volscius
Post edited by volscius on

Comments

• Options
    abfabfleetabfabfleet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    volscius wrote: »
    USA, male, GMT -6(USA, Central) looking for Fed fleet. I have Fed and Rom toons. I am online in the afternoons, evenings, and way into the night. I have 6 active toons at this time. I prefer to use Mumble. @Volscius

You can contact us for further details, @Caelo or @IndyJonesNYS, we occasionally use skype most of us are US and Canada. Thanks.
  • Options
    suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    cptmike86cptmike86 Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If you are looking for a smaller fleet Starfleet SWAT could be right for you FMI our website is: sswat.5nadder.nl or @CptMike86 in game, east coast and west US members.
    Michael.png
  • Options
    vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Good afternoon. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that?s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast and Midwest (USA), Canada, England and we recently re-established our Australian branch. :D

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2410 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch. Our Starbase is well into Tier 4 and we have started making inroads into advancing towards a Tier 2 Spire. Our Embassy and Mine are fully complete. We also provide many commodities to all for donation to the projects.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don?t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
  • Options
    woodcat5woodcat5 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hi,

If you still looking for a fleet come and stay for some days, and decide.

We are international fleet with good quantity of people in your timezone and others, so always someone is online.

Contact me for details or questions.
  • Options
    winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    edited February 2014
    volscius wrote: »

I'll keep this pretty short and say if you have the time to check out Starfleet Task Force 1. If it seems like the sort of fleet your looking for you are more than welcome to join. If you have any questions i'm more than happy to answer. We have guys from all over, England, Ireland, US, Canada etc. They are a great bunch of guys and extremely helpful. The Fleet is about 7 months old and we do have a dedicated Mumble Voice Server available to all members if they want to use it. We also have a KDF Fleet, The House of Martok. Anyway, hope to hear back from you and if you want to catch me in game i'm at Winters@winters83 or Mar'tok@winters83

Regards,
    Winters/Mar'tok
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast