test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN hairstyle is gone.

assimilatedktarassimilatedktar Member Posts: 1,708 Arc User
edited February 2014 in The Art of Star Trek Online
I can't use the Khan hairstype anymore, regardless if I log in with ARC or without. The rest of the costume is still normally usable, and characters who already used the hairstyle still have it. But if I try to change their costumes they immediately become balder than Picard.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Post edited by assimilatedktar on

Comments

• monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Already bug reported on the forums, more than once, if you even bothered to look! They're aware of it and working on a fix.
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    connection the past 2 days for me to the cryptic server has been rotten. but i managed to get on my account and one of my alts has the hairstyle at this time, on my main a boff has the hairstyle as well, appears both were unaffected. im assuming its when you goto the tailor to put the mullet on.

tbh the whole khan thing has been a general disaster since it came. best now to fix the hairstyle, stop promoting it and work on season 9.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • kyuzos7kyuzos7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    connection the past 2 days for me to the cryptic server has been rotten. but i managed to get on my account and one of my alts has the hairstyle at this time, on my main a boff has the hairstyle as well, appears both were unaffected. im assuming its when you goto the tailor to put the mullet on.

tbh the whole khan thing has been a general disaster since it came. best now to fix the hairstyle, stop promoting it and work on season 9.

wait how does your boff have it?

thought it was off duty only...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    kyuzos7 wrote: »

the option existed last week, dunno about this week though
    edited February 2014
    the option existed last week, dunno about this week though

maybe just the hair style?

i know Boff's don't get the drop down menu.

but i could of sworn the hair style was also off duty only as well...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Oh, good to know. Was a bit surprised to not see it anymore when I was at the tailor. Thankfully I had already switched most hairstlyes to that on the char that uses this.

The uniform, yes. But not the (or any other) hairstyle.

edit: I have to add that considering a klingon alien this hairstlye is far more spot on than the 90% tame fedprincess ones we have. Game seriously lacks a lot of more wild hair.
    edited February 2014
    maybe just the hair style?

i know Boff's don't get the drop down menu.

but i could of sworn the hair style was also off duty only as well...

the alt i have could use it elsewhere as well, again this was before it was pushed into off-duty only (hairstyle in off-duty only doesnt make much sense).
    edited February 2014
    well they should put the whole thing in uniforms so all my female boff's can wear it...

*nose bleed*

:o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    well they should put the whole thing in uniforms so all my female boff's can wear it...

I don't even care about the fanservice, I just want all my bridge officers to be able to use it.
  • vampirialvampirial Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I would support it being in both sections, primarily due to me wanting the one glove option for my borg character.
  • sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I think the Kahn outfit inadvertently ended up becoming one of the skankiest outfits for female characters cryptic has ever created. :eek:
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    sonnikku wrote: »
    I think the Kahn outfit inadvertently ended up becoming one of the skankiest outfits for female characters cryptic has ever created. :eek:

That. On females it puts me in mind of the reaction of a one-shot villain from Mass Effect 2 to Miranda Lawson:

"I was just waiting for you to finish getting dressed. Or does Cerberus really let you ***** around in that outfit?"

Seriously, you're wearing a collection of rags and obviously no bra.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    My Cardassian (alien) looks AWESOME with Khan's outfit! I did canon colors and even with even with Cardassian hair he's still pretty intimidating. The one glove thing was a great touch. I was considering using Marritza's hair (since it appeared a while back), bit it didn't quite fit. Hair or not, I admit I'm not disappointed, though the hair would be nice to complete the look.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.