test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion - Couple small tweaks to greatly improve anniversary event!

dwapookdwapook Member Posts: 43 Arc User
The Q daily runs long enough to produce near instant tedium, and is the only blemish in what has been the best anniversary event I've experienced in the game so far! So I'd like to offer a couple suggestions which I believe would help with this problem..

Change the daily requirement from 5 party crashers, down to 3..
3 still gets us down there and moving around, and hopefully gets us out before things start feeling TOO excessive..

Shorten the time that Q hides in the present by at least half.. I usually lost interest and alt tab out of the game sometime in between.. Keeping my eyes on him is more tedious than challenging and my patience just wears out.. (Speeding up the animation to accommodate making this as short as possible would be very awesome, is possible!)
Post edited by dwapook on

Comments

• kyuzos7kyuzos7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    what takes up the most time is the 3 colored gifts mini game.

takes way to long, it's laggy and glitchy (might be because of other issues), people can be complete asses (i haven't seen any) and get in your way and make the mini-game that much worse, NPC's walking around and etc are annoying as hell.

but other wise the whole thing takes little of your time depending how many of the mini-games you get RNG'd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    My suggestion is that they add more Mini-Qs and perhaps create a third Q' challenge. Maybe have multiple mini Q's surround you and you have to find the real one. Or maybe a quick 2409 trival quiz in a short time limit.
  • kyuzos7kyuzos7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    tyraidd wrote: »
    My suggestion is that they add more Mini-Qs and perhaps create a third Q' challenge. Maybe have multiple mini Q's surround you and you have to find the real one. Or maybe a quick 2409 trival quiz in a short time limit.

i have a better idea.

a mini-game that allows us to Punt the Mini-Q into a Hologram Field Goal post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • peterchynowethpeterchynoweth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hi

My suggestion is to make the deflector/array/shield bonus items either remain levelled at MK XII or level with you as I have a science character who is only a commander so these items are level VI. Pointless past commander or captain.

So in order to attract new players they should change the item to remain at MK XII as you cannot access the ship anyway until you are an admiral.
  • dwapookdwapook Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Eh.. During the livestream, it was confirmed that the Tuvok mission will still be in game after the anniversary, and that it will still reward the ship equips and EV suits..