Star Trek - Distant Cousins - The movie

*** Movie premiere begins ***

http://youtu.be/f0Qu4cVCqUo
Post edited by stanojoski1 on

Comments

• Options
    nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,626 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm just a few minutes in, and let me say, I'm really enjoying how it has been shot. The Wolf 359 scene was great, and title sequence was plain awesome too!

Thanks for adding subtitles (youtube captions) as some audio was difficult to hear.
  • Options
    stanojoski1stanojoski1 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i am really glad you liked it :)
  • Options
    psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,646 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Pacing could be a bit faster so I'm taking my time watching it in multiple sittings. The sweeping views of the game environment are fun to watch. I like how each starship is epic in it's own right.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • Options
    stanojoski1stanojoski1 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I agree the pacing should be faster, but I wanted to show more beauties of the game, things that gamers do not see during the game, also the quarters that are hidden from us.
    so i decided to make the movies at times boring, but to show something i thought it is interesting or beautiful.
    When we all play we all see the borg cube, but no one notice what the other ship sections do or the mines also, or some small detail that cryptic did :)
    I think after watching the movie, players have better understanding of the game as well of Star Trek

BTW
    NO LENS GLARES and
    LOTS OF PHASERS
    :D