test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Contest among fleets to get a new member

ayarkayark Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Earth Spacedock
This contest is for RP fleets. You have exactly 100 words to convince me to join your fleet!

I am looking for good RP, rank 3 Dilithium mine, active community, and friendly, helpful players. I don't want a tiny fleet or a massive one, but a good-sized one.

The contest begins...
Now.
Post edited by ayark on

Comments

• Options
    warpedcorewarpedcore Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    copperwulffecopperwulffe Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hahahahahahaha
  • Options
    stellarjoestellarjoe Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    How about 100 words or less explaining why we don't want you in our fleet?
  • Options
    kiriseekirisee Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    hmmmm...another wasted thread???? how many is that today? lol
    "If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
  • Options
    peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Don't touch my fleets.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    My guess is most of you come from Starfleet Dental...

You realize that trolling does not benefit you, right? I know the old saying about reasoning with trolls, but for real... If you feel the thread is wasted... Don't post? #CommonSense
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    ayark wrote: »

You realize that trolling does not benefit you, right? I know the old saying about reasoning with trolls, but for real... If you feel the thread is wasted... Don't post? #CommonSense

Actually I don't, and as far as I know neither do the others. We just take exception to the Idea that we should be competing for your membership. What makes you so special?

I usually have an invite everyone policy with the fleets I lead, but in your case I would make an exception. You seem far too up yourself.

If you can't handle a few negative comments, especially ones as light as the ones here, you really should stay off internet forums.

Let me know when this thread gets a positive reply. I have a feeling we might be waiting a little while.:rolleyes:

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It's better to just put a normal post out instead of this Ayark. Otherwise you get well, what you see above.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    At least now I know whose fleets are not worthy of my membership or the membership of anyone else who exercises common courtesy.

When a mature (and I do mean mature) RP fleet comes along... Eh, you'll probably have to raise me from the dead... But come and get me anyways.
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    What an abso-frakkin'-lutely perfect display of hubris, OP. Bravo! Well done!

Join my fleet? Not bloody likely. Perhaps you could start a fleet of your own. With two or three other prima donnas. Then the rest of us could put you on Ignore.

Just sayin'
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    grimrak1grimrak1 Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Hey, I am from Dental, none of the previous posters are. Good luck on your quest!
    Fx3popQ.png
    But you know what? I guess it doesn't matter now does it? By being allowed to visit their studios Cryptic has pretty much signed off on you and your fleet haven't they? They've said in deed what most of us have suspected for years. They're not going to stop you. They're not going to correct you. You won. After long last, you really, really won. STO is yours and no one is going to do a thing about it. Congratulations.
  • Options
    psycholandlordpsycholandlord Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I don't see why everyone is talking down to you, OP, it think it is perfectly within reason to demand others lick your feet then profit from their work while putting in none of your own.

Fortunately, my own fleet will accommodate your wishes. You'll find we meet all of your criteria, and are miles ahead of these other fools who cannot comprehend your majesty. I have taken the liberty of preparing my dissertation/plea for your attention at a site of my own, however, as I could not simply contain myself to a mere 100 words, and the PWE forums have a character limit.

Simply follow this link to read my ode to your beauty and intelligence - http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh

I look forward to working with you, sir.
    4KCfG9C.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I don't see why everyone is talking down to you, OP, it think it is perfectly within reason to demand others lick your feet then profit from their work while putting in none of your own.

Fortunately, my own fleet will accommodate your wishes. You'll find we meet all of your criteria, and are miles ahead of these other fools who cannot comprehend your majesty. I have taken the liberty of preparing my dissertation/plea for your attention at a site of my own, however, as I could not simply contain myself to a mere 100 words, and the PWE forums have a character limit.

Simply follow this link to read my ode to your beauty and intelligence - http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh

I look forward to working with you, sir.

Marry me!

Seriously though, That reply was a work of art.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    woodcat5woodcat5 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This contest is for RP fleets. You have exactly 100 words to convince me to join your fleet!

I am looking for good RP, rank 3 Dilithium mine, active community, and friendly, helpful players. I don't want a tiny fleet or a massive one, but a good-sized one.

The contest begins...
    Now.

Interesting I must say. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Y'all act like this was a show of arrogance. I can assure you, that is not the case. The way fleets clamber for members on their own topics, and the way they were practically fighting over me in New Romulus, I expected positive feedback.

Nevertheless, I have found a good, low-tiered RP fleet which I enjoy far more than your stuck-up tier 5 fleets.