test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Paying 1 mil ec to each person that helps me create my fleet

betrayedbyyouallbetrayedbyyouall Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Fleet System and Holdings
Pretty simple. I need a storage fleet. You need ec. I need 4 ppl to team up with me on ESD and help me create my storage fleet. Then you 4 leave it. On success i pay the 4 helpers 1 million ec each.

What you need to bring... Yourself on a non affiliated with a fleet character. Please make sure that the character has been played long enough to be eligible for fleet creation. Please see the basic requirement section of this page to know more ---> http://sto.gamepedia.com/Fleet

The 5 of us will need to meet up at the same time. I usually play during the evenings central standard time.. in fact im on right now, if this gets enough interest. Feel free to contact me in game or on the forums.

Thanks!

@betrayedbyyouall

(EDIT) fleet is completed... thanks all for help. feel free to delete thread!
I know who I are.
Post edited by betrayedbyyouall on

Comments

• dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It's a trap?

Sold anyways
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • betrayedbyyouallbetrayedbyyouall Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    dahminus wrote: »
    It's a trap?

Sold anyways

pm me in game bro
    I know who I are.
    edited January 2014
    I was @acceleron in case you were wondering why I didn't pm you

• daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If I could add something completely out of left field here...

This level of desperation points to a lack of community in game. No one should have to pay others to form a fleet. The problem is, no one WANTS to join a new/small fleet. It takes too long and far too many resources to build to tier 5. So everyone is just out for themselves, no community around. No random, "dude, I need a VA for Infected" messages anymore.

Sorry but, this is why I don't do fleet stuff. There's no reason to join one anymore. And, I gather, it isn't cheap buying Fleet Admins these days.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
    edited January 2014
    He isn't starting a new fleet per se but creating a fleet to use as a bank.

The reason why all the queues are dead is that the good players are in the dps channels. The semi good players are in public elite.

And there are players that stick with their fleets/friends