test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

'Aid the Planet' game mechanic

captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
Currently there is a very nice introduction mission to exploring Nebulas and Clusters given by the Commodity Brokers on Earth Space Dock.

It requires a player to seek out people who need help in these areas and deliver supplies to them.

Unfortunately, this is where the good part ends. In the past, as soon as a player entered one of these areas, the option to start the mission was given automatically and a person was able to quickly learn about this part of the game.

That game mechanic is currently broken as I see it.

For the last couple of game updates, this mission has become a frustrating 'lottery' mission, in that a player has to get very lucky to ever find the right place with all the random missions given, and be able to complete the mission.

Please, can we revert the game mechanic back to the way it was before and save what used to be a nice introduction to the Cluster exploration game mechanic?

Thanks! :)
Post edited by captainhunter1 on

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The Aid misdsion has always been a bit of a lottery. I know when I started playing years ago it took me around two hours to find the right place. It hasn't been since the last couple of updates. Some players are lucky to find it right away others less so lucky.
  • Options
    breygornbreygorn Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They mostly got changed to relief efforts under diplomatic investigations given by Jiro Sugihara.
    Bad part is that you have to be at the rank of attache (tier 1 diplomacy) to get them.

I have not seen a random aid the planet since they changed, been a long time now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]