test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bragging

2»

Comments

• cocobaleadascocobaleadas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I have been on the receiving end of a Fed Dread's Javelin on Kerrath, to be honest I was attacking on a B'Rel under cloak with zero shield powers and no Phaser resistance, I had MACO XII shields but I was torpedoeing under battle cloak so no shields. Damage was around 65k the 1st one shot and 55k the second one shot, yeah, I felt for it twice, that's the price for going solo against 5 feds... xD
    Against NPCs my best Damage has been 70k with Disruptor Javelin on my Guramba at ISE, after that 45k on CC (CCN) with GW3.
  • breygornbreygorn Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    [brag] My Gal-X Lance actually hit something!!! [/brag]
    sorry, no screen shot or log numbers, I was too shocked. ;}

Some numbers that I have seen are amazing, some seem too good.
    I think the very highest BO that I've seen was about 30k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • coldicephoenixcoldicephoenix Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    [begin brag] My Tvaro Torp Boat

Storming the Spire

me vs 3 palisades

Hit a Grav Well3 + Destabilized Plasma torpedo (the red trop console one)

insta kill on all three

[/end brag]

I had to stop and blink to see if it was real... that red big torp can crit upto 60-70K if you are lucky!!:eek:

Edit: Oh and once in Breach, me and two others were too close to that same torp yesterday and I ended up wiping half the team when the stupid torp blew. managed to get the voth ship in our spectacular explosions too .. hilarious

We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
  • precharprechar Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I did something really amazing with a ship and produced some really BIG numbers that i cannot prove but that being said if i were to bend over you would Definitely see the sun shine out of my a$$ :)

Come stroke my E-peen I will let you all bask in my Glory!
    It's your world Boss I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut!
  • cardie47cardie47 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    PVE- ISE. No particle gen(PG) consoles but a Doff assignment buff for PG (not bragging):

[Combat (Self)] Your Isometric Charge deals 108488 (71534) Electrical Damage(Critical) to Nanite Sphere.

http://postimg.org/image/lekteymtd/
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I had to stop and blink to see if it was real... that red big torp can crit upto 60-70K if you are lucky!!:eek:

I've had the big red crit well over 90k in PvE. That TOS torpedo is evil.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • ddemlongddemlong Member Posts: 294
    edited January 2014
    Dont have the screen shot or copy past, but I got a 104K BO hit the other day on CCE elite. Highest I have ever hit. Surprised me. :eek:
    I use to do 100K DPS, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Your Ramming Speed III deals 242658 (243540) Kinetic Damage (Critical) to you.
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    128k isometric charge
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • saxfiresaxfire Member Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i d
    id 800 dmae wth ym ture to thre tarbets!
    Say the word, it saves the world.
    CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
    Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    saxfire wrote: »
    i d
    id 800 dmae wth ym ture to thre tarbets!

.... lol wut?
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • knuhteb5knuhteb5 Member Posts: 1,831 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    .... lol wut?

I think it's Klingish, a mix of English and Klingon. Put it through the universal translator backwards and you might get something readable back.
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
  • snowpig74snowpig74 Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2014

fleet mate managed to blow away a tac cube in an ESTF with it with 340k (after lots of buffs/debuffs i guess)
  • studly479studly479 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Somewhere i have a screenshot of me getting about 98.5k crit with BO3.
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I once took out a player with a TS of Trics (three of them, because all three honed in on the same target after their original targets died), a HY Omega, and a Beach Ball...all four torps hit the target at once and did an unbelievable amount of damage...completely obliterating the player. He didn't see them coming.

Since I was the player (yes, I blew myself up in epic fashion (or would that be epic /facepalm fashion)) - I can't quite recall the damage done, since I was hit so hard!

edit: It's true, somehow I didn't see them coming - had forgotten about them, figured they'd hit their targets or were obliterated by spam - but they all managed to survive and hone in on the target I was getting ready to attack...boom!
  • thisslerthissler Member Posts: 2,055 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I had a post. Then I saw the OP's request that this thread die.

So die thread die!!!

Cheers happy flying!
  • phadrenphadren Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    [Combat (Self)] Your TribbleStampede- Overrun III breeds 123779 (73557) Tribbles (Critical) to Earth Space Dock.
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    knuhteb5 wrote: »
    I think it's Klingish, a mix of English and Klingon. Put it through the universal translator backwards and you might get something readable back.

could be pikey....
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P