test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Trust - Roleplay Fleet

varzecvarzec Member Posts: 129 Media Corps
edited January 2014 in Earth Spacedock
The Trust Fleet is looking for officers to join our ranks. We are close knit group of officers that have chosen to work together for the common good of the Federation and uphold the highest principles of Federation and Starfleet. The fleet was formed around the principle of Trust between all our members.

Romulan Republic Officers are welcome to join the fleet through the Officer Exchange Program. They can communicate with our Ambassador Tarius O'ryon (@kineticimpulser) at the Federation Embassy on New Romulus.

Officers looking for a more stationary posting, our Starbase is growing and in need of new officers. If you have an interest in enlisting for duty at Starbase 130-T, please communicate with Rear Admiral Mathew Cline (@inhumanekitten).

Captains of Starships are always welcome to transfer their ship to the Trust. Any Captain interested in a transfer can communicate with me (@deffdog).

We are currently looking for experienced officers to crew an Odyssey Class Starship for exploratory duty. ((This ship will be a once a month RP Ship, so having other characters in the fleet in other roles is requested.))

If interested in any of the stated positions please fill out an application via our database.

((We are a Canon Roleplay Fleet, and use all established Canon Principles in our RP. Soft Canon can be considered depending on circumstance.))

SITUATION UPDATE:

The Fleet is currently under high alert. An Hirogen Hunting party has made the Trust its newly targeted Prey. The Hirogen have also obtained Klingon Vessels as Trophies and have been using them in assaults against Federation Starships.

Trust Arc IV Trailer

Historical Resources
The Continuing Voyages of the Trust
Trust Database
Guest Blog: Role-playing
original.jpg?1521423860
Post edited by varzec on

Comments

• warpedcorewarpedcore Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    /bump for our friends in The Trust.

If you're looking for a solid RP experience, you need to get in touch with these folks right away.
  • varzecvarzec Member Posts: 129 Media Corps
    edited October 2013
    Thank you to our friends over at the 26th Fleet!
    original.jpg?1521423860
    edited October 2013
    We are currently working on opening our Starbase to the public, please watch this thread for more details.
    original.jpg?1521423860
    edited December 2013
    Our website recently has been given a face lift. Check us out at stotrust.shivtr.com
    original.jpg?1521423860
  • stargazer918stargazer918 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hi guys,

I have just sent my application into the fleet and hope to join you soon among the stars.

Thanks,

Brain
    Commander James
    26th Fleet
    Task Force Avalon - CO USS Intrepid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    Thank you for your interest. We have sent you in a game mail. Hope to see you in game soon!
    original.jpg?1521423860
  • stargazer918stargazer918 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    hi there,

I have read and responded to your email in-game.

I would like the interview to be today if possible.
    But if I`m not on, since you friend requested me, we could do it when we are both online? My sessions are sporadic and I may/may not be on tonight.

Thanks

Commander Brain
    Commander James
    26th Fleet
    Task Force Avalon - CO USS Intrepid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    Welcome ot the Fleet Stargazer918!
    original.jpg?1521423860
  • steelcityvoicesteelcityvoice Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Looking for strong roleplayers to fill out our fleet ranks. We have multiple RP environments within the fleet for you to place a character in. Starbase 130-T is looking for officers who prefer a station assignment, the U.S.S. Aquarius roleplays 1-2 nights a week if you prefer a junior officer or of course you can play a starship captain.

Come be part of one of the best roleplay experiences in STO. Check out our website at http://stotrust.shivtr.com or feel free to contact @deffdog or myself (@Steelcurtain96) for more information.
    Admiral Jenara Redman-Crate
    Trust Fleet
  • ayarkayark Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I love my current fleet, but it just doesn't have the RP I like. Just a couple questions.

1) My character is a Bajoran-Betazoid hybrid. Would telekinesis and limited telepathic abilities be acceptable?

2) Do you have a Dilithium mine?

3) How many active players are there?

4) Currently working on leveling up two alts, one KDF, one RR. Would the time off be OK?

5) If I decide to stay with my current fleet, could I still RP with this fleet, perhaps over a custom channel?

Contact Charel@ayark in-game.
  • steelcityvoicesteelcityvoice Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Fleet level rankings are
    Current Fleet Level: 14
    Starbase: Tier 4
    Dlithium Mine: Tier 2
    Embassy: Tier 2
    Spire: Tier 0

In terms of telekinesis, we're always willing to discuss powers but there has to be a good explanation why the character would have said powers and there have to be ooc limits to prevent a character from being overpowered. Telepathy is never an issue when playing a Betazoid since they naturally possess that.
    Admiral Jenara Redman-Crate
    Trust Fleet
  • ayarkayark Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The only issue I have with it is the online sign-up. I'm just a casual gamer; I'd never stick with something like that. In-game RP I would totally follow, but I'd never keep up with the website. If you guys will make an exception to that rule, I'll join. But, if not, that's OK too.