test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

server not responding

origcaptainquackorigcaptainquack Member Posts: 614 Arc User
I realize posts have popped up about this over the past couple of days.
they get moved to the annex never to be seen. Thursday the problem was resolved. Friday night problem back again. not only is server a problem but the window max. is full screen and doesn't work. I found a work around for that. but the server is intermitten.
I read somewhere that it is a server on the u.s. east coast. I checked with Verizon= fios and it is not them. upload and down load levels are above norm. I don't have an issue with any other site or game. just sto. so it is cryptic issue. now fix it.:mad:

===post above is by origcaptainquack===

EDIT: Please use one of the other several threads you've made on the topic; continuing to make threads on the same topic is considered "spamming". Our Network Operations team would not be reading the General Discussion forum, but they do read and check up on reports made in the tech forum often. Also, there are no issues on our end at this time. You may not be having issues with other online services as your ISP may route you to their servers differently. Please try the tests here and contact your ISP: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=225155. I hope it resolves for you soon! -Brandon

Comments

• Options
    breygornbreygorn Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ^ sounds like a quack job :p

anyway, try window maximized instead of full screen.

I haven't had an issue with server not responding nor packet loss,
    so it might not be cryptic/pwe's fault at all.

Did you check your own comp/nic/router/etc settings?
    Did you do a trace route and a ping?

Is anything running in the background that could cause issues?

oh, and btw, the tone of the post would mean that you're lucky to get any help.

also, this should be under the PC, Network, and other technical issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.