test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Console Choice

mynameisnommynameisnom Member Posts: 639 Arc User
I was thinking for my tac scim to get the other scimmy sec9 dary shielding. So im keeping the 5 tac slots and the floaked barrage and secondary shielding. Eng slots is going to have turnrate mining c9nsoles. So for 1 more uni c9nsole I can use... assim mod, nukara console
Plasmonic leech, subspace jump. Which one should I use? Im going for crit chance as well since im rom with sup rom boffs.,
[SIGPIC]http://s286.photobucket.com/user/parasite_12000/media/jub_zps9318ae82.jpg.html[/SIGPIC]
stoutes wrote: »
Those fish are much like their masters, filthy backstabbers... All battlecloaked fish, waiting for the right moment...
The boss being a gigantic Winter Epohh Researcher. As you lay waste to the Epohh Horde, she can occasionally cry out things like, "Didn't you want an Epohh friend?"
Post edited by mynameisnom on

Comments

• mynameisnommynameisnom Member Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Oh yeah and maybe a embassy console
    [SIGPIC]http://s286.photobucket.com/user/parasite_12000/media/jub_zps9318ae82.jpg.html[/SIGPIC]
    Those fish are much like their masters, filthy backstabbers... All battlecloaked fish, waiting for the right moment...
    The boss being a gigantic Winter Epohh Researcher. As you lay waste to the Epohh Horde, she can occasionally cry out things like, "Didn't you want an Epohh friend?"
  • minonianminonian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I was thinking for my tac scim to get the other scimmy sec9 dary shielding. So im keeping the 5 tac slots and the floaked barrage and secondary shielding. Eng slots is going to have turnrate mining c9nsoles. So for 1 more uni c9nsole I can use... assim mod, nukara console
    Plasmonic leech, subspace jump. Which one should I use? Im going for crit chance as well since im rom with sup rom boffs.,

Romulans always need energy. :)
    FED ENG Minonian@Minonian / FED SCI Lucindia@Minonian Fleet Temporal Integrity Comission
    ROM FED TAC Verix@Minonian / ROM FED ENG Cayly@Minonian Fleet Temporal Integrity Comission
    KLING TAC Csi'kasz@MinonianFleet; House Of temporal Integrity
    Sontaaar, HA!!! (Explosion)
  • mynameisnommynameisnom Member Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    meh. Which ia better. Maco set drain or plasmonic leech. And how is either better. Pros and khans please ;)
  • rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Plasmonic is better. It stacks far more, and just rocks. I have it on one of my feds and both of my kdf.

MACO does ***not*** currently work with plasmonic, though. The code is totally bugged and either one activating will instantly wipe the stack. So anytime you hit anything, and anytime you are hit by anything, it goes away. Pretty useless, since those are the only conditions under which you can activate the stack.

So whatever you choose, do NOT mix the two. If you run plasmonic, use a different shield.

P.S. You're missing a bracket in your /QUOTE tag in your signature.
    edited January 2014
    meh. Which ia better. Maco set drain or plasmonic leech. And how is either better. Pros and khans please ;)

The problem With plasmonic Is the console slot usage. The pro? With hight Flow skill you get more energy.

MACO is better, if you don't have empty console slot, and Your Flow skills are low.
    In this case is more useful, and like it's said before, the two (sadly) not works together. And wich is worst, they are not simply not working but owerlapping each other swiching back, and forth between the two energy bonus, when you got hit, so your energy levels are always in flux. Moving between the normal and bonus states of the two item.
    FED ENG Minonian@Minonian / FED SCI Lucindia@Minonian Fleet Temporal Integrity Comission
    ROM FED TAC Verix@Minonian / ROM FED ENG Cayly@Minonian Fleet Temporal Integrity Comission
  • rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Plasmonic leech is WORTH the console slot, unlike many other consoles.
    edited January 2014
    Agreed. The only exception, if your flow skills are non existing, in this case the leech only takes the space, and you do better with MACO, wich is a pretty good plasma defense shield even without the energy bonus.