test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bio-neural Warhead Question

edwarlordedwarlord Member Posts: 120 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Federation Discussion
Is Bio-neural Warhead's CD affected by DOffs that have a chance to reduce torpedo cooldowns :confused: I wouldn't want to purchase one if it doesn't. Thanks in advance.
Post edited by edwarlord on

Comments

• kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No, it isn't. But it's still handy at least in some cases more as a point defense with it's anti proton point defense which shoots at anything nearby. Generally I recommend it for torpedo boats only.
  • earlnyghthawkearlnyghthawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I use it on my FedTac's ships, comes in quite handy, especially the 15km range.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
    Temperance Brennan, "A building"
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I use one on my Klingon Battlecruisers and with a bit of training you can have the warhead actually serve you as a auxilliary fightercraft since it's point defense can be buffed and quite deadly this way :)
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • nveknvek Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I use The Bio neural Warhead on My Voth Cruiser along with The Transphasic Torpedo Cluster, and they both can do some hefty damage together!:D
  • kimmymkimmym Member Posts: 1,317 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Are you certain that doffs don't reduce its cooldown? I was almost certain they did, or at least did back when I was grinding the Vault shuttle event, it was part of my build.

Bah, now I have to log in and check...

Edit: Bah, it was nerfed or I was wrong. Ran a whole fleet alert with 3 torp doffs and my ferengi missiles... no procs, and it isn't on the tooltip anymore...
    I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!
    kimmym_5664.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
  • edwarlordedwarlord Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    kimmym wrote: »
    Are you certain that doffs don't reduce its cooldown? I was almost certain they did, or at least did back when I was grinding the Vault shuttle event, it was part of my build.

Bah, now I have to log in and check...

Edit: Bah, it was nerfed or I was wrong. Ran a whole fleet alert with 3 torp doffs and my ferengi missiles... no procs, and it isn't on the tooltip anymore...

Thank you VERY much for finding out :D