test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please add option for second horizontal ability tray

warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Controls and User Interface
The main ability tray is limited to 3x10. This is not always enough to fit all the captain, ship, bridge officer, reputation, console, device, etc abilities.

There is an option to add a second tray, however this second tray is always vertical, making it impossible to fit onto the screen without either overlapping the mission objectives and side interact buttons or sticking up in the middle blocking your view.

My screen is wide enough to fit two horizontal trays side by side, please add an option that lets me arrange them like that.
Post edited by warpangel on

Comments

• Options
    thisslerthissler Member Posts: 2,055 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    warpangel wrote: »
    The main ability tray is limited to 3x10. This is not always enough to fit all the captain, ship, bridge officer, reputation, console, device, etc abilities.

There is an option to add a second tray, however this second tray is always vertical, making it impossible to fit onto the screen without either overlapping the mission objectives and side interact buttons or sticking up in the middle blocking your view.

My screen is wide enough to fit two horizontal trays side by side, please add an option that lets me arrange them like that.

You can configure your Bridge Officer Tray to fit however you would like it to be. Once those powers are off of your personal tray there is plenty of room.

I understand that you won't do this, this is for anyone else reading this that doesn't know you can change the configuration of the Bridge Officer Tray.

Cheers