test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for Christian fleet

mayito2009mayito2009 Member Posts: 643 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Earth Spacedock
If there is any Christian fleet out there or a Fleet that is family oriented with family values can you post the fleet name?
Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).

Most unexpectedly, this turned into a flame-fest! Closed it goes!. /sigh What flamefestery is this? pwlaughingtrendy
Post edited by mayito2009 on

Comments

• bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You may need to do a scan through the fleet section of the forums.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • rpuma83rpuma83 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mayito2009 wrote: »
    If there is any Christian fleet out there or a Fleet that is family oriented with family values can you post the fleet name?

Hello,

While my fleet is not a Christian fleet I am a Christian. I will say that my fleet is fun loving and I rarely see anything inappropriate in fleet chat. 99.99% clean. Just a group of mature adults who are fun loving and a good team. If you are interested send me a mail in game. Elendil@rpuma83
  • cervantitocervantito Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There is a very nice and lovely fleet called Division Hispana, they are like Q, love every little creatures, even you:)
  • varzecvarzec Member Posts: 129 Media Corps
    edited December 2013
    The Trust is a very family oriented group. Our chat is kept reasonably clean. If your looking for a clean and mature RP fleet give us a shot and fill out an application at stotrust.shivtr.com.
    original.jpg?1521423860