test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Siren toggle

captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
Do any of you think we should be able to change which type of red alert sound effect we have, like TOS, TMP, or TNG movie style(Enterprise-E)?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ca06ca06 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yes, I think that, depending on what your personal preference, you should have the option to choose the Red Alert sound effects.
  • chrismullins1987chrismullins1987 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Absolutely, fully agree.
    You should also be able to toggle alert statuses yourself I believe and raise/lower shields.
  • majorsmoker420majorsmoker420 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Been saying this for years. 10000% agree. I like Voyagers red alert personally.
  • earlnyghthawkearlnyghthawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I don't know, I'd be bouncing between TOS Red Alerts (that huge blinking corridor light or the crystal triangle thing between Sulu's & Chekov's stations), or ST II style.

But heck yes, I fully support this.

As a side note, along with that, be kinda nice if we could pick our transporter sparkle along the same lines, I'd love to use the original golden sparkles, since I have a ship here & there, with TOS bridge/ship interiors. And I think it would really flavour things, to see different effects on ESD (or even Quonos, I think the original KDF effect was the same as the Federation's, for the TOS era)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
    Temperance Brennan, "A building"
  • captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I always thought the one we heard on the Saratoga from the whale probe film wasn't that bad, also the one from the Defiant in First Contact during the Borg attack.