test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

question for fleet leaders

roddy229roddy229 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Qo'noS
After taking a brief hiatus, I came back and found out that my rank was left alone, but I'm locked out of doing anything for my fleet! Has anyone seen this, and how can I fix it?
Vice Admiral Thylek Shran- U.S.S. Omega (Odyssey Class Battleship) United Federation Space Command
Vice Admiral T'vix RRW Talon (Scimitar Drednought)
General S'tal IKS Q'vat (Bortasq' Battle Cruiser)
Post edited by roddy229 on

Comments

• Options
    onehappytapewormonehappytapeworm Member Posts: 106 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Someone claimed your fleet during your absence. You can ask for it back.

At the beginning of Dec I claimed the T1 base my KDF toon was in. I sent an ingame message to the leader giving them until Jan 1 before I make it permanent.
  • Options
    roddy229roddy229 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Okay, thanks for the help
    Vice Admiral Thylek Shran- U.S.S. Omega (Odyssey Class Battleship) United Federation Space Command
    Vice Admiral T'vix RRW Talon (Scimitar Drednought)
    General S'tal IKS Q'vat (Bortasq' Battle Cruiser)
  • Options
    peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If it's someone you don't know well though, I wouldn't hold your breath. If you are locked out your fleet privileges, it sounds like they made a conscious decision to demote you.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    sandormen123sandormen123 Member Posts: 862 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    roddy229 wrote: »
    After taking a brief hiatus, I came back and found out that my rank was left alone, but I'm locked out of doing anything for my fleet! Has anyone seen this, and how can I fix it?

If i am not completely mistaken, the ceiling for how long the hiatus you can go on is recently raised to 6 months. If... You get the fleet command back, you should make sure to log in once in a while to maintain status. -and of course make sure project deployment are available for other fleet members, to continue building the starbase and whatnot. If the leader in charge are AWOL for an extended time, don't expect to be reinstated.
    /Floozy
  • Options
    peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If i am not completely mistaken, the ceiling for how long the hiatus you can go on is recently raised to 6 months. If... You get the fleet command back, you should make sure to log in once in a while to maintain status. -and of course make sure project deployment are available for other fleet members, to continue building the starbase and whatnot. If the leader in charge are AWOL for an extended time, don't expect to be reinstated.

It actually wasn't. That was a typo in either a dev blog or release notes. (can't remember which now.) It's still only one month. I was able to to take over my kdf fleet only a month after the previous leader went awol. And that was after the update.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy