test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So when with the new interior already?

bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
edited December 2013 in The Art of Star Trek Online
Its been like a month...I know if I worked on designing something for all to see and than have it limited to 1 very specific moment when it was designed to be for all moments would kinda tick me off....

So exactly when is the damn new interior for the fed ships actually going to make its way to the rest of the ships ingame? We got the darn massive bridge of doom but what about those really nice corridors that actually make sense and look GOOD...

while were at it think the kdf could use a Passover for interiors as well...
tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

Post edited by bunansa on

Comments

• Options
    penguin44ca1penguin44ca1 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well, they are too busy nerfing Dyson daily and removing the dilithium from it.
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited December 2013

What they nerfed the Dilithum from the Dyson Sphere? Seems they are busy nerfing Dilithum, since they nerfed it in the Foundry as well. Isn't even worth playing during the bonus event.
  • Options
    jeffel82jeffel82 Member Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I can't find the source right now, but I believe that adding the Origin interior is not currently on the schedule. Just the bridge (for now).
    You're right. The work here is very important.
    tacofangs wrote: »
    ...talking to players is like being a mall Santa. Everyone immediately wants to tell you all of the things they want, and you are absolutely powerless to deliver 99% of them.
  • Options
    stirling191stirling191 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What they nerfed the Dilithum from the Dyson Sphere? Seems they are busy nerfing Dilithum, since they nerfed it in the Foundry as well. Isn't even worth playing during the bonus event.

Only thing that pays out dil in the sphere now are queued events (storming/breach) and the ground battlezone. The allied/contested zone dailys are gone, replaced with a random zone quest that pays out 1 commendation.

In short, players were able to get rewards. And we clearly can't have that in STO.
  • Options
    kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Spend time in the ground zone and you WILL max out your D cap in about an hour and a half to two hours.
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    jeffel82 wrote: »
    I can't find the source right now, but I believe that adding the Origin interior is not currently on the schedule. Just the bridge (for now).

Ya cause changing a few lines of code to have the Origin bridge be the standard bridge for ships was super easy but not the interior....sigh

Help me Chris Roberts, your my only hope for decent sci fi gaming!
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• Options
    jeffel82jeffel82 Member Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bunansa wrote: »
    Ya cause changing a few lines of code to have the Origin bridge be the standard bridge for ships was super easy but not the interior....sigh
    Well, the tutorial interior doesn't have a crew deck (I think...haven't played it since it was on Tribble). So that means the lounge, captain's quarters, sick bay, and science lab would have to be built from scratch. The engineering deck is in better shape because it has the transporter, but it would also need the engineering office and main engineering bay (IIRC, in the tutorial you access main engineering via a map transfer) to be hooked up.

Don't get me wrong, I hope they do it...but it's not just "changing a few lines of code."
    You're right. The work here is very important.
    tacofangs wrote: »
    ...talking to players is like being a mall Santa. Everyone immediately wants to tell you all of the things they want, and you are absolutely powerless to deliver 99% of them.
  • Options
    vampirialvampirial Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I was playing a foundry mush that had something to do with a revolutionary warp drive test and it had a bridge I actually wanted which had a view screen on a seperate big panel and stairs either side leading down to a windowed area, any idea what bridge it was?
  • Options
    sirboulevardsirboulevard Member Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    vampirial wrote: »
    I was playing a foundry mush that had something to do with a revolutionary warp drive test and it had a bridge I actually wanted which had a view screen on a seperate big panel and stairs either side leading down to a windowed area, any idea what bridge it was?

The Aquarius Bridge which is unique to the C-Store Odyssey-class ship.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TRIBBLE Hydra! Hail Janeway!
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Spend time in the ground zone and you WILL max out your D cap in about an hour and a half to two hours.

No thanks, been there and seen the bugs that are enough to keep me away indefinitely.....
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    No thanks, been there and seen the bugs that are enough to keep me away indefinitely.....
    *has no idea what you're talking about*
    *shoots a 1000 more Voth*
    *still has no idea what you're talking about*
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    vampirialvampirial Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The Aquarius Bridge which is unique to the C-Store Odyssey-class ship.

Thanks a lot, just wish I could use it on my chimera
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Because the same people who use their technical expertise in creating environmental artwork, lighting and otherwise hooking up NPCs in the interiors (both crewmen and doff contacts) are the same people who are responsible for nerfing dilithium rewards.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    capnshadow27capnshadow27 Member Posts: 1,731 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    iconians wrote: »
    Because the same people who use their technical expertise in creating environmental artwork, lighting and otherwise hooking up NPCs in the interiors (both crewmen and doff contacts) are the same people who are responsible for nerfing dilithium rewards.

I find it odd that you have a tendency to find ways to make it glaringly obvious that peoples theories are crack pot conspiracy themes, but you yourself are the Iconians, and therefore cannot be trusted as you are the biggest conspiracy theory of all time.

Im not sure wether to adjust my Tinfoil Admiral's hat or not......

=/\=

Cheers?
    Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
    I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I find it odd that you have a tendency to find ways to make it glaringly obvious that peoples theories are crack pot conspiracy themes, but you yourself are the Iconians, and therefore cannot be trusted as you are the biggest conspiracy theory of all time.

=/\=

Cheers?

You forgot the part where I'm from City of Heroes, which makes the Iconians a Nemesis plot which is in of itself a conspiracy theme.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    goldentalosgoldentalos Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2013

=/\=

Cheers?

Obviously, as the Iconians, he's used to quality conspiracy theories, and therefore seeing these half-baked ones offends his professional pride. He really has no choice but to bust them -- his pride as an evil civilization would be destroyed if he didn't! The Empire from Star Wars would laugh at him and we can't have that!
  • Options
    raphaeldisantoraphaeldisanto Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    vampirial wrote: »
    Thanks a lot, just wish I could use it on my chimera

I don't recall seeing any bugs in the Voth groundzone and I've spent a fair amount of time there...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013

=/\=

Cheers?
    tin foil hats are actually a receiver for Iconian mind control beams. Unfortunately, it's probably too late for you. :(

:D oh I love having fun with that one.... :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    haldan1968haldan1968 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You forgot the part where I'm from City of Heroes, which makes the Iconians a Nemesis plot which is in of itself a conspiracy theme.

EVERYTHING is a Nemesis plot! (still missing CoH in a huge way... but whatever...):(

Secondly, I too would love to have the new ship interiors. The current one for Fed is a little on the large side (as in it doesn't fit inside my ship... unless I am using Time Lord technology.)
  • Options
    sabremeister1sabremeister1 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2013

It's been bugging me: Who's that guy in your sig?
  • Options
    foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    *has no idea what you're talking about*
    *shoots a 1000 more Voth*
    *still has no idea what you're talking about*

Fun fact, my 1000th Voth ground kill was on one that was flying around like a super hero.