test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan Embassy Boffs

arcbloodheartarcbloodheart Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Fleet System and Holdings
Hey guys, does anyone have any images or links to images of what all of the romulan embassy Boffs look like individually? It would cost too much dilithium and fleet credits to buy them all to see lol, cheers! :D

I own a romulan female engineer but i would like to see the different hairstyles and costumes of the others please :P
Post edited by arcbloodheart on

Comments

• Options
    baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i have no picture, but mine has no head when i see him on the bridge and he wears a fugly green suit which can not be changed...not costumizable.

also, as a romulan you have naturally access to romulan boffs from the exchange with the same or better stats (superior rom operative) for EC...the tac onse aren't that expenseive either.
    the embassy tac boff is a serious investment (grind) which has no advantage over a normal romulan boff that is available to all romulan captains.

it is however mandatory for fed and klingon captains, since they have no other way than this boff to aquire such a boff with such an "uber" trait.
    Go pro or go home
  • Options
    arcbloodheartarcbloodheart Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ok thankyou :D I have had a look on STO.gamepedia and google searched but found nothing :( I am Federation
  • Options
    kenshinukkenshinuk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Why does the male get superior while the female gets regular? :(