test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Community/ SSR Small Craft Only PvP Event - Dec 20th - 2 Timeslots (GMT & PST/EST)

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
Hi Captains!

Subspace Radio and I are co-hosting an in-game (Holodeck) Community Small Craft Only PvP Event for this coming Friday.

[GMT Timeslot] The first timeslot will be at 8pm GMT/ noon PST/ 3pm EST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

[PST/EST Timeslot] The second timeslot will be at 5pm PST/ 8pm EST/ 1am GMT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

Let's plan to meet in orbit of Bajor then and we'll queue up for private matches. Feel free to attend with a character on any faction, but they must be in a small craft ONLY (i.e. Fighter, Shuttle, Runabout, Captain's Yacht, Delta Flyer ETC). We'll try and do as many matches as possible, for one full hour. Please join the OrganizedPvP channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. Type this command in your chat bar to join the channel: /channel_join OrganizedPvP

If you can't make it Friday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in this thread with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (PvE, STFs, PvP, Foundry, Events, Fleet Actions etc.).

Hope to see many of you Friday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• asherreanasherrean Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm very much looking forward to flying with/against you folks. It'll be the first time I've done small craft only pvp in quite some time.

~ DJ Erroch
  • th3xr34p3rth3xr34p3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yup gonna be a fun event to stretch your legs and fly them shuttles, remember DJ's Bigmike and James Picard will be taking over your waves for the first time slot with Dj Artman will ride it out with the second with other Dj's having fun with everyone where possible. :)
    [SIGPIC]Click to visit Subspace-Radio[/SIGPIC]
    Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
    The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
  • astien78astien78 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I know I'm sad I won't be able to be there because of work. Shuttle PvP is always a blast. Good luck to everybody!
  • djconcentusdjconcentus Member Posts: 177 Media Corps
    edited December 2013
    I'm planning on being there in the V.S.S Surak's Wrath. I'll probably be blowing up a lot. Hopefully nothing will go screwy that night at work.
    The opinions expressed in my posts are not necessarily those of my employer or Subspace Radio.
    Host of the Borg Boombox, 0300 GMT on Fridays on Subspace Radio
  • keepcalmkeepcalm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Remember kids, blowing up a DJ is worth 100 points! 500 if you get Concentus!
    "The halfling way of battle is simple: You jump on their face and keep stabbing until the screaming stops."
    edited December 2013
    keepcalm wrote: »
    Remember kids, blowing up a DJ is worth 100 points! 500 if you get Concentus!

Hey, if anything I should be worth MORE due to my obsession with being a tank. Its just that shuttles are horrible for tanking in.
    The opinions expressed in my posts are not necessarily those of my employer or Subspace Radio.
  • cjdarktravelercjdarktraveler Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I will be there - look forward to flying with you all.
  • th3xr34p3rth3xr34p3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey, if anything I should be worth MORE due to my obsession with being a tank. Its just that shuttles are horrible for tanking in.

Make that 1000 points as a Christmas bonus ;p
    [SIGPIC]Click to visit Subspace-Radio[/SIGPIC]
    Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
    The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
  • rngdsmacarngdsmaca Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This has endless amounts of awesome good times written all over it... :D
    Feel the power of my mighty .... Brain lapse..

The Renegade System with Smaca,
    Sundays 0000 GMT.
    Tune in for awesome.
  • tribblequeentribblequeen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Looking forward to it :) I will be there for sure!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    STO Member Since November 2010 | Tribbles are Friends NOT Food!
  • alan171717alan171717 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I will try to be there
    But I pity the person who gets me on their team
    "I am a travelor of both time and space to be where I have been"
  • faeriephoenix15faeriephoenix15 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If I am back from my cookery class i will be there for the early slot

DJ Faerie
  • maxtiberiousmaxtiberious Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    DJ James Picard here, Battlemaster BigMike and I shall see you at the first slot, aka 3pm Eastern, So bring your A game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roderickforsytheroderickforsythe Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    DJ James Picard here, Battlemaster BigMike and I shall see you at the first slot, aka 3pm Eastern, So bring your A game!

Let's see the Yachts kick some butt!!! See you there!
  • rngdsmacarngdsmaca Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Today is the day, awesome sauce will be laid...
    :eek:
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited December 2013
    The first timeslot is coming up in just over an hour! Hope to see you all in your small crafts in orbit of Bajor then!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • oldschooldorkoldschooldork Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ok removed original post. Never mind.
    AGpDi8m.gif
    I don't care what the header says, I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, an "ARC user".
  • l9of20l9of20 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The run was fun for the one we had this afternoon. I owned so many people off that shuttle match. But the player James Picard was pwning fools like you would not believe. The last match that Brandon did before he left, JP there had a 58/3 K/D total
    C&C of the Federation Outsiders
  • captaintpolcaptaintpol Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am ready and waiting for the second slot with baited breath :D
    (STO)
    Matriarch of Banished Orion Girls. Neela D'tan
    @captaintpol (with many alts)
    May we sail and have fun always and forever. LLAP

(PC version NW)
    Arwen@captaintpol TR - Tully's of RiverRun
    Mai Kelly DC-Tully's of RiverRun
    Neela BumKisses HR-
    Arya Stark GF-
    Sansa Stark CW- Team Fencebane
    Crystal Marie OP-

(xbox version NW)
    Arwen@Admiral Jazdia TR- Team Fenebane
    Mai Kelly DC- " "
    Ahsoka Tano CW- " "
    Neela BumKisser HR- " "
    edited December 2013
    The second timeslot is coming up in just under 30 minutes! Hope to see you all in your small crafts in orbit of Bajor then!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for attending everyone! Even though I got my Tal'kyr perma-cloaked and had to switch to my Captain's Yacht, it was fun. :cool:

-DJ Concentus
    edited December 2013
    Thanks to everyone who made it out to the event today! I had a ton of fun, and hope you all did too. A special thanks to Subspace Radio for co-hosting!

Next community event will be after New Years, so I hope to see you at that one.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.