test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dyson Sphere Mission Unavailable, Can't Enter

ztempestztempest Member Posts: 9 Arc User
I did the Dyson Sphere mission (Sphere of Influence) on my Romulan character, no problem. I decided I wanted to do it on my Klingon...

So I noticed that to get the mission, I now need to go to my journal. I did so...one problem -- both buttons are greyed out (hail and skip).

So....I can't select the mission., nor can I skip it. Odd.

So I go to the gateway...and a mission button pops up -- intro to the sphere. I click on it, and nothing happens. It disappears for about two seconds, then reappears.

And there is no option to enter the sphere, either.

So...I am either missing something completely...or somehow my game is bugged.

Klingon faction, Mogh Cruiser (new one, Fleet), level 50.

Am I doing something wrong...or any advice?
Post edited by ztempest on

Comments

• ztempestztempest Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Update: I logged in another Klingon character that has not done the episode yet...and it showed up in the journal like it was supposed to.

I went back to the Klingon in the new battlecruiser...and it is still greyed out and the sphere is inaccessible.

Could it be the Mogh battlecruiser?
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Which you can't get, Sphere Of Influence, or Circles Within Circles? They in episode list in your journal?
  • mikeflmikefl Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If you didn't play the sphere on this character prior to I think it was the winter event patch starting then you need to go into your mission journal under episodes. Click skip all the previous missions until you get to the Solonae section and then you should be able to hail for sphere of influence or skip it and then click circles in circles mission hail and you should be able to get in once you accept it.

You need to look in the previous missions sections like the "Undine Advance" and make sure you have skipped them and it should unlock the Solonae section missions.
    Gold Sub since March 2010
    Lifetime Sub since June 2010
  • malkrissmalkriss Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ive been having same problem with my toon i cant begin either sphere of influence or circles within circles and havent been able to get the quests through the episodes in my journal and so far i havent recieved any help from pwe customer service after reading through the forum post
  • fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    As someone has said, you have to play the former missions first or skip them.

I stumbled into this myself. Two weeks ago I started a new fed character. Yesterday I got to level 50. I admit, I boosted things by doing a lot of patrol missions. How far am I in the story missions? Well my next mission is Colloseum in the Romulan serie.

However I wanted to start first with the Dyson reputation. To get into the Dyson sphere I have to do Sphere of Influence. To play that mission I have to play all the story missions or skip each manually.

Cryptic has to adress this issue. When you get to level 50 all story missions should become available.

I am not complaining about the fast leveling, that is just wonderful and I do going to play story missions, but I want to play them in my own order, at my own pace.