test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Q's Winter Wonderland Star Trek Online Winter Community Survey

ameristamerist Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hails everyone! I usually do analysis of MMO winter events every holiday year, but this year I'm doing something slightly different by adding an element of looking at community participation.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15kEN_HlnKEi0nkJ4szL45vztQu9p_bgWxKLWzCgpIuw/viewform

The survey isn't that long and primarily asks you about how you celebrate the holidays and how that matches what Star Trek Online does for Q's Winter Wonderland.

If you need an easier-to-remember URL:

http://tinyurl.com/sto-winter-survey-2013

Gingerbread and snowmen for everyone! I'll keep collecting data up until the end of the winter event; but there will be a supplemental analysis in about two weeks of responses for everyone to enjoy.

Feel free to pass this around to your friends who play STO. Klingon, Federation, anyone who has played in the Q's Winter Wonderland is welcome to participate in the survey.

Thanks you!
Post edited by amerist on

Comments

• ameristamerist Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Been a good week for submissions, going to keep collecting up until the end of the winter event. So if you'd like to talk about your experience, please come along and tell me about it! :)
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I filled out the survey.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • setheweavilesetheweavile Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Filled and submitted, have a happy holidays.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • metamermetamer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Interesting survey. I'm curious as to what the eventual results will be and look forward to the video detailing them.
  • smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I filled out your survey and was just thinking that it's a shame that PWE don't do an open survey themselves sometimes, they might learn something.
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    filled it out.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited December 2013
    Filled it out.
  • starfish1701starfish1701 Member Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Filled it out. :)
  • sandormen123sandormen123 Member Posts: 862 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Filled it out.

This ^^...
    /Floozy