test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for Fleet

doggy31doggy31 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Earth Spacedock
I am looking for a fleet. Not looking for a huge one but maybe a fleet who is just starting out.

I have a mic but I don't really like using it. Looking for a group who is casual and laid back. I have two characters so far. 1 fed at level 50 and 1 romulan at level 30. will make a KDF once I finish with my romulan. So if you have a fleet in both Fed space and KDF space then that will be a plus. if you need any more info please let me know and I can give it to you.

Thank you
Post edited by doggy31 on

Comments

• miichael2013miichael2013 Member Posts: 0
    edited December 2013
    Hi there ,

If your 18+ then you are welcome to join BattleGroupEpsilon , we also have a KDF fleet thats just started running.
    Please check the website for more details , and there is a Recruitment tab so if u fill then in you can join right away =)
    http://battlegroupepsilon.enjin.com/

Regards,

.M
  • rbatalla1977rbatalla1977 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The 43rd Tactical Wing is always seeking members. We are a very laid back fleet with a T2 starbase. Feel free to contact me @RBatalla for more info or invite.

Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Might want to give Starfleet Operations Command a check out. We are very laid back, and we don't require you to have a mic at all :)

We like doing group stuff togeather at times, but most of the gang just goes about themselves and does what ever but we have a great atmosphere. If you have any questions just let me know. We do have our own thread here on the forums so check us out.

Good luck, and hope to hear from you!

Cheers,
    Locutus
    Leader of Starfleet Operations Command
    borgsignaturecopy2-zpse8618517.png
    R E S I S T A N C E - I S - F U T I L E
  • tosveteranstosveterans Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If you are over the age of 29 we may be the fleet for you.
    tosfleet.com
  • doggy31doggy31 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If you are over the age of 29 we may be the fleet for you.
    tosfleet.com

THank you all I am headed to work so i will contact someone when I am home. Quick question tosveterans. why 29? why not 18 if your trying to keep kids out?
  • shizashane#4465 shizashane Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey doggy im not sure when you posted on our forums but if you haven't found a fleet yet I already sent you the invite, thinking you wanted to join for sure :P cheers!
    *(How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life)*
  • tosveteranstosveterans Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    We are a mature 30+ fleet but I just said 29 b/c we have quite a few 29-30 year olds. I would not begin to assume that the age makes us more mature but we are a social first fleet and part of our unique "charm" is that we can all relate to stuff that happens in the 70's and early 80's and it really does make it fun! Something about hanging with people of our generation that adds to the fun. We do have a couple of 60 year olds that totally don't get the pop-culture references but sometimes neither do the 30 year olds.

With so many fleets out there we wanted something a little different.. and we have found it ;)
    Much lick in your quest for your home :)