test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to make your Romulan look Tal Shiar?

sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
Anyone know what I need to get the perfect Sela/Hakeeve talshiar look for my character? I got a fairly generic tal shiar costume for doing the storyline quests but it's very incomplete. I'm mainly talking about the red front poncho type thing. I can kind of duplicate the rear double cape with the shoulder pad vice admiral rank, but I have no idea as for how to duplicate the front stuff. I saw one player managed to perfectly duplicate the Kaheeve look on Earth Space dock once and thought it would be cool to have a uniform just like it.
Post edited by sonnikku on

Comments

• Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sonnikku wrote: »
    Anyone know what I need to get the perfect Sela/Hakeeve talshiar look for my character? I got a fairly generic tal shiar costume for doing the storyline quests but it's very incomplete. I'm mainly talking about the red front poncho type thing.

You can't. Simply put, as of now, there is no uniform option to mimic Hakeev and Sela's outfit.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    thegalaxy31thegalaxy31 Member Posts: 1,211 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    johngazman wrote: »
    You can't. Simply put, as of now, there is no uniform option to mimic Hakeev and Sela's outfit.

Sadly. This.
    I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!
    Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
  • Options
    sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    That's strange... I distinctly remember someone at earth space dock making their character look like hakeeve.
  • Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sonnikku wrote: »
    That's strange... I distinctly remember someone at earth space dock making their character look like hakeeve.

Well, i'd have to see it to tell you exactly what they were using. Could be a combination of the Tal Shiar disguise, the rank shoulderpads and maybe something from the 22nd Century Romulan outfit.

Other than that, nothing else would come close.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Was it a lobi holoemmitter?
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    jetwtfjetwtf Member Posts: 1,207
    edited December 2013
    artan42 wrote: »
    Was it a lobi holoemmitter?

Theres no Hakeeve holoemiter.
    "I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man. :eek:
  • Options
    redz4twredz4tw Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2013
    It's so sad. We should be able to choose our allies as Tal Shiar, Klingons, or Federation. But nooooooooo you can't play a bad guy.
  • Options
    sernonserculionsernonserculion Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    redz4tw wrote: »
    It's so sad. We should be able to choose our allies as Tal Shiar, Klingons, or Federation. But nooooooooo you can't play a bad guy.

No need to be a bad guy when you can have an Epohh friend! This space elf thing is soooo cute! :rolleyes:

--