test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

KDF Embassy Commodities Vendor Console bug

tinnydancertinnydancer Member Posts: 1
edited December 2013 in Fleet System and Holdings
I interact with the console, it opens a dialog box, click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back".
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pokersmith1pokersmith1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My eyes, oh my eye!!!

OP, please consider reformatting ;)
    Elite Defense Starfleet
    Elite Defense Stovokor
  • Options
    davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My eyes, oh my eye!!!

Agreed. Put them into paragraph format with one or two lines in between so that it is easier to read and digest.
  • Options
    frenchy277frenchy277 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I shouldn't have to ask this... but has your fleet even unlocked the store?:rolleyes:
    Ours works just fine.
  • Options
    doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, this can happen with the Fed one, also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    frenchy277 wrote: »
    I shouldn't have to ask this... but has your fleet even unlocked the store?:rolleyes:
    Ours works just fine.

Um well, DUH!, do you think for a moment that I would even have posted if my Embassy wasn't Tier 2?
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I interact with the console, it opens a dialog box, click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back". I click "Back" and it re-opens the dialog box with "Store". I click on "Store: and it re-opens the same dialog box but the only option is "Back".

Rinse and repeat. There, readable feedback that won't make the Devs' eyes bleed.

I'm moving this thread to a more appropriate feedback forum. This really belongs in the Fleet Holdings forum, or in the Gameplay Bugs forum. But Fleet Holdings will attract the right attention.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    bluegeek wrote: »
    Rinse and repeat. There, readable feedback that won't make the Devs' eyes bleed.

I'm moving this thread to a more appropriate feedback forum. This really belongs in the Fleet Holdings forum, or in the Gameplay Bugs forum. But Fleet Holdings will attract the right attention.

Yes well i see this is working out well. The appropriate feedback is underwhelming.
  • Options
    amoroxicamoroxic Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This happens because you bought all three doff assignment slots from the third tab, and by chance your last store that you opened makes you default to the third store tab, thus when you try to open it it has nothing to show you and resets. As a workaround, open another store, eq. console store, switch to the first tab and reopen the commodities store, this will default you to another tab. Hope that helps. It's a KDF bug, don't hope for a fix anytime soon, it is like that since s7.
  • Options
    emperorandyemperorandy Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    amoroxic wrote: »
    This happens because you bought all three doff assignment slots from the third tab, and by chance your last store that you opened makes you default to the third store tab, thus when you try to open it it has nothing to show you and resets. As a workaround, open another store, eq. console store, switch to the first tab and reopen the commodities store, this will default you to another tab. Hope that helps. It's a KDF bug, don't hope for a fix anytime soon, it is like that since s7.

Yes, this is what is happening. Happens to me, too.
  • Options
    comtedeloach2comtedeloach2 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My eyes, oh my eye!!!

Thats the point, is is pointing out the loop its in....
  • Options
    urniv821urniv821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    this happened to me a few times, I position my mouse over the commodities tab on the left side and click as fast as possible when pressing F for back.. if I click fast enough it opens the tab for me. Hasn't happened for awhile though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Your Javelin deals 125417 (89066) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Tholian Recluse. > lol