test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a serious fleet

darthicutyoudarthicutyou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Greetings,

I'm currently seeking a new home for all my toons. I would prefer a fleet that is cross faction focused and accepts alts since I have many 50's on both FED and KDF.

I am an experienced and excel in both PvP and PvE (mostly space). I do not require anything from feet reserves (except for T3 spire when it is reached), but am still willing to contribute.

I am tired of disorganized fleets, I would like something with solid and set leadership in place.

Should a tests be required I can be contacted in game @darthicutyou
Post edited by darthicutyou on

Comments

• grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    All I can say is take a look at us, Liberty Task Force at www.libertytaskforce.com we're relatively new as a fleet; about 7 months old but have a full Tier IV Starbase with completed Embassy and Dilithium Mine. Spire will be starting Tier II projects in about 5 days.

We do PvE and PVP. Again just take a look at our site see if you like what you see. If you have any more questions feel free to e-mail me directly at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com or friend me at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames thanks and take care.

-Grayfox
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Greetings,

I'm currently seeking a new home for all my toons. I would prefer a fleet that is cross faction focused and accepts alts since I have many 50's on both FED and KDF.

I am an experienced and excel in both PvP and PvE (mostly space). I do not require anything from feet reserves (except for T3 spire when it is reached), but am still willing to contribute.

I am tired of disorganized fleets, I would like something with solid and set leadership in place.

12th Fleet is a Good Choice.

We have Multiple Division Each with a Set Purpose, (PVP, PVE, RP, STF's, Ground Combat).
    Each Division has multiple sqauds each containing multiple users in a rank based structure.

You can read more information in our Info Hub on our website.

If you wish to Join. Fill out an Application in the Recruitment Section on the Main Page.

http://forums.12th-fleet.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=22051
  • suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The Academy is still recruiting. See video for a little more info http://youtu.be/kkjJ6LrbJFg To join us Contact in game @metalkoreking @sportz19721010 @avaeris @stingray74 @cronos722 @lightspeeds
  • sharpk1ll3rsharpk1ll3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Greetings,

Hi there,

UFP - The United Federation of Planets is a large international community with almost 800 members from around the world. We're rapidly approaching our 12th anniversary in 2014, having been founded way back in 2002 as a Star Trek: Bridge Commander fleet. We're probably one of the largest and most organized Star Trek gaming communities out there. We regularly conduct interviews with individuals from around the general Star Trek community, including the developers of Star Trek Online.

We fully support both the Federation and Klingon factions, with high level in-game fleets. We also have numerous secondary fleets for the abundance of alts our members have. We have events throughout the week ranging from PvP, to PvE, to STFs, to some unique events.

The only minimum requirement we have is that members are asked to visit our website at the beginning of each month to sign our monthly Roll Call. Reminders are sent out both in-game and out-of-game, so if you're even remotely active at Roll Call it's difficult to miss. We use this system to filter out members after three months of inactivity so we have an accurate headcount.

If you want to find out more visit our winter-fied website at www.ufplanets.com!
  • skaldraskaldra Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I think you should consider one of the Veteran fleets that have been around since Season One. That way you know you are playing with other dedicated players, and you dont run the risk of the fleet going inactive like so many do!

Please consider Elite Forces if you are looking to meet up with a great group of people! Our command team is 100% behind our members and we never base promotions on holding contributions or bank deposits.

http://EliteForcesSTO.wix.com/main

There is tonnes of info on the website and you can always contact me if you have any questions. Hopefully the fact that I didnt just copy and paste our recruiting message into your thread (like so many others) shows you some difference.

Would love to hear from you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    INQUISITOR CRUSHER
    Director of Marketing
    ELITE FORCES COMMAND
  • cotp0maurafeycotp0maurafey Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Tides of War is interested in what you have to offer. We are a mature minded fleet, part of a larger multi-gaming club at Tides of War. Don't let that put you off at all, it's a good group of folks. We do have an age limit of 18+, we use TeamSpeak3, and are mostly on during the US/Canadian EST.

We have a cross faction fleet on the KDF side, not as active as our Fed, but we all have alts there, you know the drill. We offer Inter-Fleet PvE/PvP on a regular basis, and are always looking for new fleets to practice with.

If you are interested, contact me in game.
    @cotp0maurafey
    www.tidesofwar.net
    We can talk on our TS3 server when you are ready.
    Also, please see our forum fleet advertisement here:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=395761&highlight=tides

Regards,

Maurafey
    Tides of War
    Officer / Recuiter.
    tidesofwar.net
    Covenant of the Phoenix - Fed | Covenant of the Phoenix - KDF www.cotp.info

“What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite.” —Bertrand Russell
  • tosveteranstosveterans Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Not sure if you are over 30 years young but if you are we we may be the fleet for you. We just started recruiting again after 8 months.

We have no rules and nothing is mandatory. We are very relaxed and we are social first.

We are a mature (+30) fleet of semi-casual players but we have a good mix of people with a lot of experience and newbie's. Lots of areas that you can explore as a fleet if you are interested.

Check out our website at tosfleet.com or click on my signature block... Or check our STO recruitment page.

We expect you to bring pie.
  • zeus#0893 zeus Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hi,

I am Zeus and I would like to invite you to come try us out and see if we are the Fleet you are looking for. We are mature players and have been playing online since 2003. We have two Fleets running on STO. Info on the Fleets follows;

3rd Foot & Mouth (FED)
    Dill Mine: Tier 2 (almost at Tier 3)
    Embassy: Tier 2 (almost at Tier 3)
    Spire: (Started but not at Tier 1 yet - we are finishing the Mine and Embassy first)
    Starbase: Tier 3 (almost at Tier 4)

House of Bloodwing (KDF)
    Dill Mine: Tier 2 (almost at Tier 3)
    Embassy: Tier 2 (almost at Tier 3)
    Spire: (Started but not at Tier 1 yet - we are finishing the Mine and Embassy first)
    Starbase: Tier 3 (almost at Tier 4)

I also own and operate our TeamSpeak 3 server for the Fleet. I have a Non-Profit license for it so I can have 10 virtual servers each with 100 slots although I doubt we will need that many. Right now I have two setup (info follows);

Olympus - Home of the Gods
    99.89.28.122 port 9987 password galactica

Bananaworld
    99.89.28.122 port 9977 password dtfc2012

Now for some info on us. We are casual based and don't have strict requirements for fleet asset access. We just want each member to do what they can for the bases and the Fleets. We enjoy STF's, Fleet Mark events, and doing missions. We mostly do PVE's but sometimes we will do some PVP to test out our builds and skills. We have members from the US, UK, and Sweden and are open to anyone that shows they are mature and can get along with others. We have all been in clans/guilds/fleets that have been run by dictators and that is not our style. Rank is easy to get with us and all it takes is your time and a desire to have fun.

I welcome you to come try us out by connecting to our TeamSpeak servers and talking with us to see if you would like to join us.

Our European members are on Bananaworld TS during US daytime hours each and everyday as well as myself and a few more of our members based in the US. At night I switch over to Olympus TS where my original STO Fleet is based. They are also casual and mature and would welcome you.

I personally have 3 alts (each with their own fleet bank) that are just used as Quartermasters for storage of massive amounts of ships, gear, commodities, reward items, etc. I use these Quartermasters to supply the bases and house my personal items.

I also have 12 other alts as my main toons that I play on.

We are not a large fleet but nor are we a small fleet. I like a smaller fleet as it is easier to be in and it allows for every member to feel like they are a major part of the Fleet.

Well I hope to speak with you soon and thanks for looking,

Zeus
    Co-Founder 3rd Foot & Mouth and the House of Bloodwing

http://olympus.homeogthegods.net
  • vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Good morning. Well I decided to throw my hat into the ring also. :D I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that?s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA), Canada and the EU.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don?t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.