test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning Newbie Looking for Helpful Fleet

draknar88draknar88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Greetings!

I decided to see if I can hop back into STO (I didn't get that far to begin with), and my whole screen is just flooded with stuff, my skills have been reset, and I'm level 16 without a single clue as to what to do lol.

So I think the first step would be to find a helpful fleet that I can ask questions, and try to get some guidance.

If there's anyone who's willing to be barraged with questions I'd love to hear from you.

Cheers!

Game Name: Draeden@draknar986
Post edited by draknar88 on

Comments

• nierionnierion Member Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Welcome back to STO!

I'd like to offer you a place within our family and the opportunity to join in on the fun. The Galaxy Quest film was our inspiration and we strive to create a family/team environment for all our members, where everyone can hang out and have fun, make some friends and help build a community that will stick around regardless of the game we play.

Communication is one of our biggest policies and we offer an open door policy to all members, so if you have a problem, suggestion or an idea to help the fleet improve in any aspect we are here to listen and help.

We run regular events for all our members with prizes to be won and have no strict requirements to log on so many hours per week. If you need to take a break we have a Risa Shore Leave thread which you can post in and we'll add you to the "Risa Shore Leave" group until you want to come back.

We have members across the US, Canada, UK and the rest of Europe ranging from 18 to 50 years old. We also offer many fleet roles in the fleet if there is anything to your liking that you would like to take part in. Working together as a family/team is a big priority for us and of course having fun and a laugh in game/on Mumble!

Feel free to have a look at our website and hopefully you might find it's the place for you. Mumble is our voice server which we use for Fleet Events, STFs and just general hanging out. Our website registration is mandatory as it's our main portal for communication.

Any questions, feel free to PM me. :D

Never give up, never surrender!

Fleet Admiral Nierion

http://themaktar.enjin.com/home
    api.php?action=streamfile&path=%2F187011%2FFleet%20Files%2FMember%20Signatures%2FNierion.png&u=146876
  • grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi there. We are Liberty Task Force at www.libertytaskforce.com and I'd like to offer you an invitation to our fleet. We are an active and friendly fleet. We do PvE and PvP and also tryin to start some light RP. We have a lot of veteran players willing to help and show you the ropes. We have set members that help with STF's (currently starting a boot camp) and also even run episode missions.

We have and use TeamSpeak 3 voice chat and someone is usually playing in the game. Visit our website and take a look around. If you like what you see e-mail me at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com and feel free to friend me in-game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames. Thanks for considering us and I hope you join us :).

Best Regards,
    -Grayfox
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • tetsaboushakkentetsaboushakken Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi there Draeden!

Firstly welcome back to STO. The game has come a very long way recently. I hope you have a great time.

That said I would like to invite you to come visit the {UFP}. we are a large fleet spanning many time zones and our community is always looking for friendly players to join us!

The event officers in the {UFP} work very hard to provide many ways for our members to enjoy STO and Star Trek in general. From Role Playing, to end game STF's we have it all.

The fleet is more then happy to help a returning player get there feet under them! Community is what we are all about! Come by and pay us a visit!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizashane#4465 shizashane Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hello if you haven't found a fleet yet check us out on our forum (Starfleet expeditionary Squadron) we are a small, newly founded fleet but with some experienced players behind the wheel. we are small atm but looking for Individuals willing to learn and be apart of our laid back team. We don't have silly restricting rules so you can do you and still be apart of an affective team. It would also good to know that we are a T1 fleet so you can learn about how to build your own fleet. So if you like what you see contact us in out forum or in game at Tech@capitanshane420.... and yes I am aware that captain is spelled incorrectly :P see you out there!
    *(How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life)*
  • cotp0maurafeycotp0maurafey Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Greetings!

Tides of War is interested in what you have to offer. We are a mature minded fleet, part of a larger multi-gaming club at Tides of War. Don't let that put you off at all, it's a good group of folks. We do have an age limit of 18+, we use TeamSpeak3, and are mostly on during the US/Canadian EST.

We have a cross faction fleet on the KDF side, not as active as our Fed, but we all have alts there, you know the drill. We offer Inter-Fleet PvE/PvP on a regular basis, and are always looking for new fleets to practice with.

If you are interested, contact me in game.
    @cotp0maurafey
    www.tidesofwar.net
    We can talk on our TS3 server when you are ready.
    Also, please see our forum fleet advertisement here:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...ighlight=tides

Regards,

Maurafey
    Tides of War
    Officer / Recuiter.
    tidesofwar.net
    Covenant of the Phoenix - Fed | Covenant of the Phoenix - KDF www.cotp.info

“What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite.” —Bertrand Russell