test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seeking fleet

chaosnexus#5539 chaosnexus Member Posts: 92 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Good morning. Been a while since posting on here but I am in the process of seeking out prospect fleets to go into. To make the long story short I am beginning to get burned out with the fleet I am in. Nothing personal against anyone in my fleet, I just feel that after doing some major contributions to my current fleet and getting no recognition at all, feeling left out (more like I feel like a bothersome) in fleet chat, and not being able to do anything within the fleet (pretty much I've been doing things on my own while everyone else gets to group up within the fleet to do stuff) I feel it is about time for me to move on.

What I mainly do are STF's on my Fed and Rom tactical officers (my fed tactical being my main character) while leveling up several alts (1 for each faction for eng, sci and tact) so I can assist fellow players learning the ropes on STO.

Anyhow, what I am looking for in means of a fleet is one which is helpful not only in STF's but in episodes, friendly and talkative and most importantly respectful and mature. I'm not to picky when it comes to the Tier size of the starbase, dilithium mine or embassy, but of course the higher tier the better stuff available.
Post edited by chaosnexus#5539 on

Comments

• vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Good afternoon. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that?s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast and Midwest (USA), Canada, England and we recently re-established our Australian branch. :D

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2410 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch. Our Starbase is well into Tier 4 and we have started making inroads into advancing towards a Tier 3 Embassy and Tier 3 Dilithium Mine. We also provide many commodities to all for donation to the projects.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don?t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
  • xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Using my avatar is a bad choice... whole civilizations tend up being assimilated due to this.....:mad:
    borgsignaturecopy2-zpse8618517.png
    R E S I S T A N C E - I S - F U T I L E
  • grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    We are Liberty Task Force at www.libertytaskforce.com and we were established on April 28th 2013. While being a relatively new fleet we are fast moving and very active. In that time we've reached Tier IV projects for Starbase, Embassy is complete, and Dilithium Mine is on Tier III projects already. Check out our progression at www.libertytaskforce.com/progression.

We are a casual fleet that also has a more dedicated core of players that also use TeamSpeak 3. We run a lot of PvE and trying to get our PvP teams and RP going. We have players on at almost all the time. On weekends we can actually have up to 25-27 members online at one time.

Take a look at our website we are big on community, if you like what you see you are welcomed to join; we'd love to have you with us. Feel free to e-mail if you have any other questions at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com and friend me at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames. Thanks for your time, hope you join us. Take care.

Best Regards,
    -Grayfox
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • chris5626chris5626 Member Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Perhaps it might be worth speaking to someone in your current fleet about your feelings?
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • rybrarianrybrarian Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I help to manage the New Frontier Fleet. We have a fairly active group on a local TeamSpeak server - it's a good place to meet people to do STFs and missions with. If you're interested, send me a message at Delorinn@rybrarian in game.
  • vadavianthulevadavianthule Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hello, would you like to join our fleet? It is called Kobayashi Crew and consists of EU/UK and American time zone players. We are all friendly and helpful too. If not have a great day :)

We have a Facebook page and twitter.

I am only on at weekends during term times as I am in university, there are many other players online that use our raidcall chat server, and we are all mature players, the contacts listed below have plaid since beta and are between 32 and 50 yrs. old. (Only 1 teenager in the fleet, but they are welcome)

You would be welcome in our fleet, we have 166 members at the moment.

Join and have a look, if you don't like it you can always leave. It?s also easy to progress through our ranks and take a leading role within the fleet, you can contribute and be as involved as you like, so if you only log to do a quick mission or want to run missions with others, you will find both styles of play within our fleet.

Casual gaming to grinding missions the founding fathers of Kobayashi Crew look forward to enjoying all STO has to offer with you!
    Message/mail us in game, or in the forum. (In game handle - Dave@dangerousdave1701) or email dangeroudave1981@hotmail.co.uk.

Any questions please contact @ussmidway (American division)

@splashash and @kicker1205 (U.K. division)
    Regards,

Vice Admiral Davian Thule.
    Fleet Support Officer.

Follow us on Twitter/like us on Facebook.

Contacts:

@dangerousdave1701 - Fleet Support Officer.
    @kicker1205 - Fleet Tactical Officer.
    @splashash - Romulan Ambassador
    @ussmidway - U.S.A. Fleet Division Officer.
    Fleet Admiral Davian Thule.
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
  • shizashane#4465 shizashane Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hi there if you haven't already found a fleet check us out (Starfleet Expeditionary Squadron)
    We are a fairly new fleet with some experienced individuals behind the wheel. We are only T2 atm but I find that exceptionally well considering there is less then 10 of us. We are a laid back relaxed fleet, so you are not required to donate or anything, its what you want. Our numbers are small but we intend to go out there and find outstanding individuals who would like to be part of the Fleet building experience. So if you find anything you like and want to join talk to us on our forum or in game Tech@capitanshane420..... cya out there!
    *(How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life)*
  • tosveteranstosveterans Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Not sure if you are over 30 years young but if you are we we may be the fleet for you. We just started recruiting again after 8 months.

We have no rules and nothing is mandatory. We are very relaxed and we are social first.

We are a mature (+30) fleet of semi-casual players but we have a good mix of people with a lot of experience and newbie's. Lots of areas that you can explore as a fleet if you are interested.

Check out our website at tosfleet.com or click on my signature block... Or check our STO recruitment page.

We expect you to bring pie.
  • rbelegurrbelegur Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Evening:

Currently, I have FED characters (engineer and tac) at 50. I dont really know what to do next at 50. Usually I just start another character (science). I would like to learn about the different reputation systems and how I should be progressing.

I dont mind helping out how I can. The main thing I'm looking for is some guidance on how to progress and be a better player. I'm hoping that by seeking an active fleet these goals can be accomplished.

I'm a CST player who gets on 4-5 times a week after work.

Thank you for your patience

P.S. Thanks epic for letting me tag onto your thread :)
  • zeus#0893 zeus Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hi,

I am Zeus and I would like to invite you to come try us out and see if we are the Fleet you are looking for. We are mature players and have been playing online since 2003. We have two Fleets running on STO. Info on the Fleets follows;

3rd Foot & Mouth (FED)
    Dill Mine: Tier 2 (almost at Tier 3)
    Embassy: Tier 2 (almost at Tier 3)
    Spire: (Started but not at Tier 1 yet - we are finishing the Mine and Embassy first)
    Starbase: Tier 3 (almost at Tier 4)

House of Bloodwing (KDF)
    Dill Mine: Tier 2 (almost at Tier 3)
    Embassy: Tier 2 (almost at Tier 3)
    Spire: (Started but not at Tier 1 yet - we are finishing the Mine and Embassy first)
    Starbase: Tier 3 (almost at Tier 4)

I also own and operate our TeamSpeak 3 server for the Fleet. I have a Non-Profit license for it so I can have 10 virtual servers each with 100 slots although I doubt we will need that many. Right now I have two setup (info follows);

Olympus - Home of the Gods
    99.89.28.122 port 9987 password galactica

Bananaworld
    99.89.28.122 port 9977 password dtfc2012

Now for some info on us. We are casual based and don't have strict requirements for fleet asset access. We just want each member to do what they can for the bases and the Fleets. We enjoy STF's, Fleet Mark events, and doing missions. We mostly do PVE's but sometimes we will do some PVP to test out our builds and skills. We have members from the US, UK, and Sweden and are open to anyone that shows they are mature and can get along with others. We have all been in clans/guilds/fleets that have been run by dictators and that is not our style. Rank is easy to get with us and all it takes is your time and a desire to have fun.

I welcome you to come try us out by connecting to our TeamSpeak servers and talking with us to see if you would like to join us.

Our European members are on Bananaworld TS during US daytime hours each and everyday as well as myself and a few more of our members based in the US. At night I switch over to Olympus TS where my original STO Fleet is based. They are also casual and mature and would welcome you.

I personally have 3 alts (each with their own fleet bank) that are just used as Quartermasters for storage of massive amounts of ships, gear, commodities, reward items, etc. I use these Quartermasters to supply the bases and house my personal items.

I also have 12 other alts as my main toons that I play on.

We are not a large fleet but nor are we a small fleet. I like a smaller fleet as it is easier to be in and it allows for every member to feel like they are a major part of the Fleet.

Well I hope to speak with you soon and thanks for looking,

Zeus
    Co-Founder 3rd Foot & Mouth and the House of Bloodwing

http://olympus.homeogthegods.net
  • cptmike86cptmike86 Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Starfleet SWAT is committed to having fun and being totally immersed in the Star Trek Online universe.

While we have rules and ranks that follow Star Trek, we are overall a laid back community looking to enjoy our time spent here and in STO. Also we enjoy helping others out in anyway possible. So if you don't like to laugh and have a good time :o, this community may not be for you.

As our name states, while in STO we play through the episodes tactically and in general enjoy playing through them at a slower pace and move together as a team. We are committed to PvE and achieving the best equipment.

We are a small fleet, with plenty of advancement opportunities, most of us are on the east coast and also play at different times with some consistency mainly at night and late night.

And we also have an Ambassador position for those that either don't play as often or would like fleet benefits without all the full member commitments.

You can contact either myself: Mike (@CptMik86) or O'Neill (@SG_Oneill) or Trey (@seaway2) in-game, or join our in-game recruitment channel: /channel_join SSWAT or head on over to our website and introduce yourself and fill out a very small simple application.

Hope you find what you're looking for and good luck!
    Michael.png