test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lump of coal

robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
I like the item. I am disappointed that I cannot use it out side of the wonderland. I do see that they said it in the dev blog now but did not see it on the description. I was hoping to give it to my boffs. I am already greatly amused by their ability to shoot baloons in missions and this would have been a nice touch in between mobs.

I'm also disappointed that the snowman mode cannot use emotes. I would have loved to see the snow man hand wave. The frosted boots do not work with the lump of coal either. No skating snowmen either.

I like the snowman. I would mainly like it useable some where else. Even if it is only andoria.

Just imagine doing the dil mine event as a snowman.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jetwtfjetwtf Member Posts: 1,207
    edited December 2013
    They cant be used outside of the event? well that ruined my plans of saving them for next summers event. I was going to run around Risa as a snowman.
    "I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man. :eek:
  • Options
    drariksoongdrariksoong Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I also really enjoy this item, but I noticed the same thing. I also like the feature that you get to run right through any other player on the map. It makes the snow men much scarier.

I bought several of these on the exchange to give to all of my characters. Now that I find out that it is only usable in the Winter Wonderland, I have great buyers remorse. I really could have spent that money on the Very Rare XII Prefire Chambers I need on my wells science vessel. I hope I can get my money back.
  • Options
    robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited December 2013
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    jetwtf wrote: »
    They cant be used outside of the event? well that ruined my plans of saving them for next summers event. I was going to run around Risa as a snowman.

Maybe they could have it set so all event items could be used in every event? Like using the jetpacks in Winter Wonderland.
    robdmc wrote: »

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE!??!?!? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    jetwtfjetwtf Member Posts: 1,207
    edited December 2013
    Speaking of those... Floaters need more places to use em.
    "I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man. :eek:
  • Options
    shaitan100shaitan100 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    whine some more puh...leez