test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a new fleet.

pizzy84pizzy84 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Hey there. Im now looking for a new fleet.

I have 3 level 50 toons, 2 Fed side with 1 KDF and im working on a Rom on the fed side taking advantage of the Q double XP.

I just want a fleet where i can relax, do some gaming, either just casual, or if needed some serious gaming.

Im from the UK and online pretty much every night from 6pm.

Im more than happy to use TS, i just want a nice hassle free fleet to enjoy this game.

Cheers
Post edited by pizzy84 on

Comments

• suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hello take a look at our fleets http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=590121

We have teamspeak contact in game duramaster@lighspeeds for more info
  • shemrockskishemrockski Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sounds like we would be a great fit. Fleet "I.Q." Search for us or or pm me @shemrockski . We use TS3 . TFS is great to though :)^
  • vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that?s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast and Midwest (USA), Canada, England and we recently re-established our Australian branch. :D

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2410 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch. Our Starbase is well into Tier 4 and we have started making inroads into advancing towards a Tier 3 Embassy and Tier 3 Dilithium Mine. We also provide many commodities to all for donation to the projects.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don?t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
  • nierionnierion Member Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    If your looking for a casual place to hang out with no hassle, then take a look at The Mak'Tar. Your more than welcome to join, our only requirement is website registration and be respectful to others.

Our main game nights are weekends for STO, and we use Mumble for our voice comm which we use daily even when playing other games through Steam on the weekdays.

We based ourselves off Galaxy Quest to show we're very laid back and all about having fun, creating an environment where people can make friends and hang out regardless of what game we play!

Check us out!

www.themaktar.enjin.com

Regards,

Fleet Admiral Nierion :)
    api.php?action=streamfile&path=%2F187011%2FFleet%20Files%2FMember%20Signatures%2FNierion.png&u=146876
  • krilldarnkrilldarn Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Please also take Temporal Operations into consideration.

We are a 70+ fleet with some rather active members. We offer a completely hassle free environment and you can involve yourself as much as you like. We are relaxed and easy to get along with. with the use of TS to help the social aspect of the fleet.

Our starbase is Tier 2 with the upgrade project for tier 3 days from counting down. Our embassy and mine can offer you tier 2 services.

We organize fleet events like PvP, bootcamps, STF guidance, Resource acquisition and a weekly no win scenario session.

Most of our fleet members are between 25-40 yrs old so offer a mature environment. All we ask is the members have fun and they need anything to help just ask.

We are UK based and there are people on from the UK most of time. You will find that most of the player from 4pm to midnight are UK based. We have some international players from US, Canada, Norway, Nederlands and Australia.

you can reach me ingame T'Moro@Krilldarn if you would like to know more.
  • grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey Pizzy, I'd like to throw our name into the mix we are Liberty Task Force (Fed) and Liberty Honor Guard (KDF) at www.libertytaskforce.com and I think we might be a good much.

We are a Tier IV fleet well on our way into Tier V. We have many active members and an active website and forums and with TeamSpeak. Check out site out, if you see what you like than give us a try.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact me at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com and friend me in-game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames. Take care and see you in space!

Best Regards,
    -Grayfox
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • vadavianthulevadavianthule Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hi, im sure we sent you an invite via our forum thread. so sorry your not in a fleet yet

Hello, would you like to join our fleet? It is called Kobayashi Crew and consists of EU/UK and American time zone players. We are all friendly and helpful too. (If not I hope you have a great day :))

We use our raidcall chat server for voice communication, and we are all mature players, the contacts listed below have played since beta and are between 32 and 50 yrs. old. (Although everyone is welcome regardless of age/location).

You would be welcome in our fleet, we have 169 members at the moment.

Join and have a look, if you don't like it you can always leave as there are no prerequisites to being a member. It is also easy to progress through our ranks and take a leading role within the fleet should you wish as you can contribute and be as involved as you like. So if you?re playing style is to only log on to do a quick mission/play solo or want to run missions with others, you will find both styles of play within our fleet.

Casual gaming to grinding missions the founding fathers of Kobayashi Crew look forward to enjoying all STO has to offer with you!
    Message/mail us in game, or in the forum. (In game handle - Dave@dangerousdave1701) or email dangeroudave1981@hotmail.co.uk.

Any questions please contact @ussmidway (American division)
    @splashash and @kicker1205 (U.K. division)

Regards,

Vice Admiral Davian Thule.
    Fleet Support Officer.

Follow us on Twitter/like us on Facebook.

Contacts:
    @dangerousdave1701 - Fleet Support Officer.
    @kicker1205 - Fleet Tactical Officer.
    @splashash - Romulan Ambassador
    @ussmidway - U.S.A. Fleet Division Officer.
    Fleet Admiral Davian Thule.
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
  • evalor25evalor25 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    pizzy84 wrote: »
    Hey there. Im now looking for a new fleet.

I have 3 level 50 toons, 2 Fed side with 1 KDF and im working on a Rom on the fed side taking advantage of the Q double XP.

I just want a fleet where i can relax, do some gaming, either just casual, or if needed some serious gaming.

Im from the UK and online pretty much every night from 6pm.

Im more than happy to use TS, i just want a nice hassle free fleet to enjoy this game.

Cheers

Hi Pizzy84,

I would recommend you check out Task Force Atlantis at www.taskforceatlantis.com.

We are fleet that caters for anyone that is a serious or casual player, and we do our best to ensure our members have fun but have rules in place so their fun or others fun is not ruined.

A lot of us PvE, but a few PvP as well, we have a broad player base between the UK and US mainly so we would fit you in that aspect fine.

Do check us out and maybe we will hear from you!

Regards,

Edward
  • shizashane#4465 shizashane Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    check us out on the forums (Starfleet expeditionary Squadron) we just started about a month ago and a very casual laid back fleet, we don't have a fancy shmancy website, but we do have character :P, if you would like to be apart of building a fleet from the ground up then give us a holler! Tech@capitanshane420..... and yes I am aware the captain is spelled incorrectly :)
    *(How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life)*
  • tosveteranstosveterans Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If you are over 30 then we may be the fleet for you. We have no rules and nothing is mandatory. We are very relaxed and we are social first.

We have a good mix of people with a lot of experience and newbie?s. Lots of areas that you can explore as a fleet if you are interested.

Check out our website at tosfleet.com or click on my signature block... Or check our STO recruitment page.

We have pie.
  • norisman1norisman1 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Check out Starfleet Veterans Fleet at http://starfleetveteransfleet.guildportal.com

Let me or any of our fleet members know if you're interested in joining us, or just need some friendly free aid, advice or assistance. We are a 100% free access open house fleet all fleet members have full access privileges to all fleet amenities from rank1-6 no minimum FCE's no 30 day probation, ho hassles just have fun playing the game on your own terms and conditions, farm FCE as much or as little or not at all, it's like ordering a hamburger at Burger King have it your way.

Our fleet concept is STO Veterans offering free aid, advice and assistance to new and returning players of the STO community.

Starfleet Veterans Fleet is a Supporter and Advocate of the NoP Public Service Channel offing 100% free access to all Federation Allied Races. regardless of what fleet you decide to join you are always welcome to visit any of our fleets subsystems via fleet map invite, via PM and or in-game email, so let us know if you need any help or just want to say hello.

See you in game SALUTE!

Sincerely

Fleet Founder, Fleet Leader
    Noris@Norisman lvl50VA
    STO Closed Beta Test Team Member 22, OCT 2009 to Present Day
    Life Time Account Gold Sub
    Tactical Vista Multi-Mission Reconnaissance Explorer
    "Who said Science vessels are low DPS"
    11k DPS Club Member :P
  • cotp0maurafeycotp0maurafey Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Tides of War is interested in what you have to offer. We are a mature minded fleet, part of a larger multi-gaming club at Tides of War. Don't let that put you off at all, it's a good group of folks. We do have an age limit of 18+, we use TeamSpeak3, and are mostly on during the US/Canadian EST.

We have a cross faction fleet on the KDF side, not as active as our Fed, but we all have alts there, you know the drill. We offer Inter-Fleet PvE/PvP on a regular basis, and are always looking for new fleets to practice with.

If you are interested, contact me in game.
    @cotp0maurafey
    www.tidesofwar.net
    We can talk on our TS3 server when you are ready.
    Also, please see our forum fleet advertisement here:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...ighlight=tides

Regards,

Maurafey
    Tides of War
    Officer / Recuiter.
    tidesofwar.net
    Covenant of the Phoenix - Fed | Covenant of the Phoenix - KDF www.cotp.info

“What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite.” —Bertrand Russell