test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Emerald Raptors

flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
edited December 2013 in New Romulus
I am here with an open invitation to all and any Republic players within the Klingon Defence Force. This is a Romulan (KDF aligned) only fleet. There isn't, as of yet a Federation counterpart.

This is a brand new Fleet set up recently. It's goal is to support Republic players on their quest to defeat the Tal Shiar and Elachi. This is to be a user friendly fleet focused primarily toward social activity and fleet runs, though I wouldn't want to exclude other players with other goals such as role-playing or PvP.

Initially, the main focus of this fleet should be the Dilithium Mine, thus reducing the costs of all other Dilithium requirements for Starbase and Embassy projects. This would be the perfect opportunity for those desiring a community without immediate rewards.

It is with hope that we can restrict this fleet to Republic players only. The reason for this simply being that should Cryptic one day make the Romulan Faction an independent one, this fleet and all its progress should easily be able to be transferred across and continue to thrive. I remain optimistic that we'll one day have this.

I know this isn't going to be acceptable for everyone; it's no secret that fleet progression takes significant time to achieve, but it is my hope that with enough core members and a strong social community this fleet will thrive to one day join the others that have reached the top tiers.

If interested, feel free to search the fleet out through the fleet list, or instead, drop your character name and @handle in here and I'll send you an invitation.

Edit: KDF Recruitment Thread
attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
Post edited by flash525 on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2013
    For those interested in knowing the promotion details:

Level #1 - Refugee (as Default)
    - Contribute to Projects
    - Fleet Chat

Level #2 - Supporter of Tal'aura
    * As Level #1
    - 20,000 Fleet Credits
    - Fleet Bank Access (Consumables, Provisions, Data Chips, Lock Boxes, Data Pads etc)

Level #3 - Supporter of Donatra
    * As Level #1 & #2
    - 75,000 Fleet Credits
    - Fleet Store Access
    - Fleet Bank Access (Mk X Purple Items)

Level #4 - Supporter of Sela
    * As Levels #1 through #3
    - 250,000 Fleet Credits
    - Fleet Bank Access (Mk XI Purple Items)
    - Inactivity Immunity

Level #5 - Supporter of D'Tan
    * As Levels #1 through #4
    - 750,000 Fleet Credits
    - Fleet Bank Access (Mk XII Purple Items)

Level #6 - Republic Senator
    * As Levels #1 through #5
    - Fleet Bank Access (Slots 1 to 8)
    - Involves: Recruitment, Member Watch, Promotions,
    - Requires 500,000 Fleet Credits (minimum)

Level #7 - Republic Preator
    * Unobtainable; Restricted to Fleet Founder
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    It's been two weeks, and we're at five members. Not exactly the launch I was hoping for thus I'm here with another shout out to new (and existing/returning) members. We've got a couple of projects on the go already (some have even been completed, whoopie) though obviously there is still a way to go.

As noted earlier, this would best suit people who aren't in any rush to max out a fleet, and are casual players/contributors. Nobody will be forcing anyone to contribute anything (though obviously donations are appreciated). The Starbase Projects being run are currently those without Dilithium, and the Embassy Projects are on hold. The plan is to get the Refinery complete, thus reducing the costs for all other Dilithium requirements across the fleet progression system.

I'm also considering opening up the fleet to KDF players; simply to increase numbers. Hopes of a true Republic faction don't look promising anyway.
  • Options
    shadokittyshadokitty Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    While my main Romulan is Fed aligned, I do also have a KDF aligned Romulan, Di'el.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Would you like an invitation?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Sure, I'll probably be on this evening. I'm in the US, EAstern time zone.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I've tried sending an invite to Di'el@shadokitty only to be told that you don't exist. :confused:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Odd, I checked the name. It is Di'el all right, I don't know why it said doesn't exist.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Next time you're on, send a message (PM) to Varro@flash525 (using the character in question). I'll copy and paste the name directly into the invitation. If that doesn't work, it'll be up to you to search through the Fleet Lists. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Fleet Notification Update:

We've levelled to the point at which the Upgrade Projects (for both the Starbase, and the Mine) can be upgraded. As such, Tier #1 should be complete soon enough, roll on Tier #2. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Disbanded.

/Thread Close Request