test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lobi costumes limited again?

warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
I see only 6 items on the costume section of the lobi store (3 earrings, tholian scarf, temporal jumpsuit and the voth outfit). Are the rest of them intentionally unavailable? I don't remember seeing anything about it in the patch notes.

All the other sections still have all items available.
Post edited by warpangel on

Comments

• assimilatedktarassimilatedktar Member Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Did you look with a Romulan?
    FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
    Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ah, its yet another Romulan issue. Should've thought of that.

I take it there isn't much chance those outfits will work on a Romulan even if I use another toon to buy them?
  • assimilatedktarassimilatedktar Member Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I guess not, even though theoretically off-duty clothes should work for everybody now. But I most definitely wouldn't bet any Lobi on that. If Cryptic keeps stuff invisible for certain factions it's probably unusable by them, or gets used up but doesn't provide a benefit.:(
    FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
    Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
  • orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You can only view faction-specific costumes of the faction your current character belongs to. Feds can only see the Ferengi outfits, and KDFs can only see the Klingon skirts, for instance. I assume Roms can't see either.