test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Overpowered Players - A Quote by the Borg

fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member Posts: 166 Arc User
The Borg wrote:
WTF??? Cryptic get off your a** and do something about these OP players that keep pwning us!!! We used to be able to do so well in STFs . . . it was so much fun one-shotting players. I worked hard for that torpedo skill!!! I also worked hard and opened like 50,000 lock boxes for my Tac Cube to upgrade from my regular cube, and this is what i get??? Now a player can take me down in 6 seconds flat??? If you don't nerf the players I am going to quit!

Go ahead and quit, Borg. No one will miss you. We have the Voth to entertain us now, and they are much more fun to fight than you are. But hey, don't worry - if you keep playing I will stop in regularly and own you.
The Borg wrote:
Oh great. Yeah, season 8. Now the already OP players will get even BETTER gear to own us with!

Sorry to hear that . . . wait . . . no I'm not. In fact I think after work I am going to pop in and one-shot your mother again . . . or queen . . . or whatever you call her . . . wait, are you from Louisiana or Arkansas by chance?

EDIT: Disclaimer - this post is for entertainment purposes only. I am not complaining about anything. On Teamspeak some friends and I were blowing enemies away and we commented that if they were live they would probably run to the forums and gripe, so i did so on their behalf LOL.
Post edited by fazemladaiya on

Comments

• dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Shouldve been the collective
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Originally Posted by The Borg
    WTF??? Cryptic get off your a** and do something about these OP players that keep pwning us!!! We used to be able to do so well in STFs . . . it was so much fun one-shotting players. I worked hard for that torpedo skill!!! I also worked hard and opened like 50,000 lock boxes for my Tac Cube to upgrade from my regular cube, and this is what i get??? Now a player can take me down in 6 seconds flat??? If you don't nerf the players I am going to quit!

Can I have your stuff?

Sorry... You know someone had to do it.
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Go ahead and quit, Borg. No one will miss you. We have the Voth to entertain us now, and they are much more fun to fight than you are. But hey, don't worry - if you keep playing I will stop in regularly and own you.

Sorry to hear that . . . wait . . . no I'm not. In fact I think after work I am going to pop in and one-shot your mother again . . . or queen . . . or whatever you call her . . . wait, are you from Louisiana or Arkansas by chance?

EDIT: Disclaimer - this post is for entertainment purposes only. I am not complaining about anything. On Teamspeak some friends and I were blowing enemies away and we commented that if they were live they would probably run to the forums and gripe, so i did so on their behalf LOL.

LOL :D "One shot your mum" LOL
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    "We will assimilate your culture and technology."

Give the Borg all the gear players use that have at least once been defeated by a Borg NPC. :D

Hee hee :)
  • macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2013
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    "We will assimilate your culture and technology."

Give the Borg all the gear players use that have at least once been defeated by a Borg NPC. :D

This! Before you get too cocky give the Borg the tech, rep passives, doffs(6 of them :eek:), boffs and skill to use the powers. Given elite resilient shields, valdore consoles, time manipulation fields, subspace jumps, weapons that penetrate shields 100% and all the other goodies.

Give them dual tac teams, dual Epts, BFAW and aux2bat. Show them how to cross heal themselves and give them some acetons for ****s and giggles.

Then we will see how cocky you are!

"We are the borg ... we will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Resitance is FUTILE!!!"
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sucks to be a Borg drone. I personally love when they line up in a line on ground, so I can sweep kick 4-6 of them at once. :D

This post made me laugh. ;)
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• captaincrane73captaincrane73 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    LOL this is great. I always say the biggest difference between PvP and PvE is that NPCs don't come the forums to cry when they get killed. . . . . . UNTIL NOW!!!!!! :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    LOL this is great. I always say the biggest difference between PvP and PvE is that NPCs don't come the forums to cry when they get killed. . . . . . UNTIL NOW!!!!!! :cool:

ROFL!!! I know, right???