test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lions of Judah Fleet is Recruiting

elqannaelqanna Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Earth Spacedock
The Lions of Judah Fleet is recruiting new members regardless of game or experience level. We are a Fleet of Bible believing Christians of all types and all walks of life. We also except Messianic and practicing Jews. We do not allow drama or other similar types of behavior.

We run a clean Teamspeak server, and in game chat channel that is Family friendly. We do all events in PvE Ques, Special game events, Doffing and help with Character and ship builds.

You can apply for membership via our webpage at www.lionsfjudah.info or look for me (Narnian@elqanna) in game.

Under the Lion's Paw

Narnian
Post edited by elqanna on

Comments

• hecarriesmehecarriesme Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    elqanna wrote: »
    The Lions of Judah Fleet is recruiting new members regardless of game or experience level. We are a Fleet of Bible believing Christians of all types and all walks of life. We also except Messianic and practicing Jews. We do not allow drama or other similar types of behavior.

We run a clean Teamspeak server, and in game chat channel that is Family friendly. We do all events in PvE Ques, Special game events, Doffing and help with Character and ship builds.

You can apply for membership via our webpage at www.lionsfjudah.info or look for me (Narnian@elqanna) in game.

Under the Lion's Paw

Narnian

Hello, I would like to rejoin the Lions again. My user is ChildofGod@jesusreignsinme. I have filled out a application to the Fleet on your website and hope to be back and have found peace again at being on the game. Learning priorities and permissible enjoyment,
    Ron G

;)