test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a Romulan Fleet

umiharayuuumiharayuu Member Posts: 180 Arc User
edited November 2013 in New Romulus
Looking for a casual Romulan fleet to join. Mainly to RP a bit and get better with rihan.
I tried chasing down Tal'Diann but the Fleet search is... lacking as a member was on but the search was not showing. Weird.

My Romulan is KDF aligned and I mainly fly the Scimitar or Mogai refit.
www.RIHANNSU.org
Romulan Institute

D'Galan - Engineer
Post edited by umiharayuu on

Comments

• Options
    ebilpiwatebilpiwat Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Qapla umiharayuu,

The 12th fleet is a large community that has been about since STO has launched can currently has a fairly large player membership. We are pretty casual, and at the same time have some that go pretty hard core.

The 12th is divided into three in game fleets to support all faction game play, with our 'Green blood' KDF aligned players fully supported.

In addition to Romulan game play, we have a division we call Medical, that is home to all of our RP minded members. Where they gather for in game, in character. On the forums, as well as Team Speak events.

There is no real restriction on you within the fleet to join say the Romulan Legion. Take part in RP with Medical, and then jump into STF's with our MACO, or go PvP with the Tactical members. As we are a fleet first, family friendly community.

I will link our recruitment page for you to look over. You can also navigate our public access area if you would like to toss out a question or two before deciding. In addition I will PM you my in game info, should you wish to chat with a few of us and see if we are the right fit for you.

12th recruitment

12th general info

Good luck, even if you choose another fleet.
    12th Fleet - KDF Division
    "Do not expect there to be justice in the universe, but that does not mean you can not take great pride in seeking it out."
  • Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Have you considered joining the Romulan Praetorian Guard?
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png