test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Windows Phone App

gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
Hello Captains, i'm working on a little app for Windows Phone, that gives the user the latest news, access links to the forum and patch notes, and also the 2409 answers as well, it's almos ready for deployment, and is an experiment, but is a personal project, and is free to use.

I'm almost ready to publish it on the Market by the end of December, if not before, and i'll love some feedback once is published, also if there is any copyright issues that i must avoid.

I'll love some feedback on the devs and Bran if it's available :)

Thanks to all!
The forces of darkness are upon us!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jeffel82jeffel82 Member Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Interesting idea. I've wanted to get a WP8 phone for a while, unfortunately my current carrier doesn't offer any. I wish I could help.

Good luck, though!
    You're right. The work here is very important.
    tacofangs wrote: »
    ...talking to players is like being a mall Santa. Everyone immediately wants to tell you all of the things they want, and you are absolutely powerless to deliver 99% of them.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thanks, once is ready, i'll port them to other phones, as i have all the software for that, but i want to refine it first :)
  • bravosixromeobravosixromeo Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have a Windows phone that I am not using, went back to my old carrier. However, it works fine hooked up to my WiFi, so I can test it out as well. May I suggest sending a PM once you have launched it?
    edited November 2013
    Great, thanks, i'll keep posting to this tread, as soon as i'm done.. it should work on Windows Phone 7 devices, but i dont have any to test it :), anyway thanks for your support!
  • bravosixromeobravosixromeo Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My thinking too is that it will be useful on a Windows 8 PC as well. I run Win7 on my desktop, but my laptop runs Win8. Would be neat to have it on a tablet too I suppose.
    edited November 2013
    Coming Soon! :)
  • dmantacosdmantacos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Post the name when you finish and Il gladly test it out!
  • madviolamadviola Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have a WP 8 and Win 8.1 desktop. Let me know when you release it and I will gladly help test. :)
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You did not just necro a thread did you?

Gets shotgun out, it's time to lock and load.....
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif