test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Still cannot get past "Cryptic" Loading sequence

venarravenarra Member Posts: 112 Arc User
edited December 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I can't get to my character screen. Game crashes on Cryptic Loading screen. This is why I am requesting a Rollback prior to Season 8.

Last in: New Romulus system (prior to Season 8 Update)
Account Type: Gold (paid)
Operating System: Windows XP (32-bit)
Direct X 9.0c/10
Video Card: Radeon X1650
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3500+ series (2.19 GHz)
Memory: 3.25 GB
Connection: Wireless-N/Cable Modem
Provider: Time Warner

Please fix this or rollback the game.

Please note: I can load and play Champions just fine. So there might be a place to look. What changes did you make to STO that differ from Champions? You should be able to undo them/ tone down whatever graphics changes you made, etc... Star Trek played just fine before Season 8 went live.
Post edited by venarra on

Comments

• dichtbringerdichtbringer Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What's the longest you tried to leave it on the loading screen? I think on my GFs laptop it took almost 20-30 minutes, but after that it worked and it only loads this long once after each patch. It's still outrageous of course, but it is managable.
    STO Voice Control Tutorial Video: WATCH
    ELITE STF SPEED RECORDS (time on optional remaining):
    S07: KASE: 12:54 | CSE: 13:20 | ISE: 12:38 All held personally, my POV
    LOR: KASE: 13:19 | CSE: 13:47 | ISE: 13:34 None held personally, other player's POV
    S08: coming soon
  • captainquadracaptainquadra Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    venarra wrote: »
    I can't get to my character screen. Game crashes on Cryptic Loading screen. This is why I am requesting a Rollback prior to Season 8.

Direct X 9.0c/10

Please note: I can load and play Champions just fine. So there might be a place to look. What changes did you make to STO that differ from Champions? You should be able to undo them/ tone down whatever graphics changes you made, etc... Star Trek played just fine before Season 8 went live.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. The problem seems to be Radeon X1000 series. They may have updated to a higher OpenGL version.

Last in: Sector 001
    Account Type: Standard
    Operating System: Windows 7 x64
    Direct X 9.0c/10
    Video Card: Radeon X1300/1550 series
    Processor: AMD Athlon 64 Processor 4200+ series (2.2 GHz)
    Memory: 2 GB
    Connection: Wired
    Provider: BT [3.6gb/s download]
    edited November 2013
    What's the longest you tried to leave it on the loading screen? I think on my GFs laptop it took almost 20-30 minutes, but after that it worked and it only loads this long once after each patch. It's still outrageous of course, but it is managable.

For me, the game crashes on loading screen, as in, closing and bringing up a crash report box.
  • darramouss1darramouss1 Member Posts: 1,811 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I've been playing since season 8 but all of a sudden the game crashed and now the loader won't work. I've tried it on PC and Mac, both are not working.

How grand, to have a game not work, especially after you put so much money in to it. With all the bugs it makes you wonder whether it was play-tested at all.
    edited November 2013
    I've been playing since season 8 but all of a sudden the game crashed and now the loader won't work. I've tried it on PC and Mac, both are not working.

How grand, to have a game not work, especially after you put so much money in to it. With all the bugs it makes you wonder whether it was play-tested at all.

I know, it does make me angry. Especially the fact I envision them doing nothing about this bug.
  • kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Did you tried to run the game in safe mode? (On the launcher: menu Options, scroll down and check "Safe mode" option) My game was stucked on the "Legacy of romulus" load screen but running in safe mode "fixed" it
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • xynoxxxynoxx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Direct X 9.0c/10

Wow that's special.

You're trying to play the game with a card that was mid-range when it was new 7 years ago.
    A card that doesn't even meet the minimum requirements for STO, which is the x1800.
    http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=560461
    The minimum processor is an Athlon X2, you don't meet min spec there either.

You want all the players to lose a couple weeks worth of work and loot because you're trying to play on an under spec system that just managed to squeak through before Season 8 and can't manage anymore.
    What arrogance you have.

Champions has a min req of an x700 and a single core processor that's why you can play it - they haven't really done much over there lately.
    http://co.perfectworld.com/news/?p=584171

Mystery solved.

Cryptic are not going to rollback the server or do anything else for you, because you don't meet minimum spec and never have.

You got lucky and managed to play before and your luck just ran out.

Get a newer computer that meets spec, or quit playing STO, those are your only choices.
  • raventomoeraventomoe Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    xynoxx wrote: »
    Wow that's special.

You're trying to play the game with a card that was mid-range when it was new 7 years ago.
    A card that doesn't even meet the minimum requirements for STO, which is the x1800.

You want all the players to lose a couple weeks worth of work and loot because you're trying to play on an under spec system that just managed to squeak through before Season 8 and can't manage anymore.
    What arrogance you have.

Champions has a min req of an x700 and a single core processor that's why you can play it - they haven't really done much over there lately.

Mystery solved.

Cryptic are not going to rollback the server or do anything else for you, because you don't meet minimum spec and never have.

Get a newer computer that meets spec, or quit playing STO, those are your only choices.

Yeah...I'm sorry but I have the same issue and I am playing on a Toshiba NN550 Netbook with an Intel Atom. Some of us do not have the mobility financially to buy new stuff.

And your solution of either spend money or stop playing falls flat on it's face with you looking like a complete jerk.

Also, this crash is affecting ALL systems equally with no rhyme or reason. If you don't believe me, head down to the PC part of the Support Forums and read the Season 8 Holodeck. There is no logical explanation other than a messed up line in the code.

As to the poster who posted their specs, is your error 18897741?
    "The Multiverse, the ultimate frontier..."
    Thus begins...Lyrical Trek
    edited November 2013
    raventomoe wrote: »
    Yeah...I'm sorry but I have the same issue and I am playing on a Toshiba NN550 Netbook with an Intel Atom. Some of us do not have the mobility financially to buy new stuff.

And your solution of either spend money or stop playing falls flat on it's face with you looking like a complete jerk.

Also, this crash is affecting ALL systems equally with no rhyme or reason. If you don't believe me, head down to the PC part of the Support Forums and read the Season 8 Holodeck. There is no logical explanation other than a messed up line in the code.

Obviously it's NOT affecting all systems equally since it's never ever happened to me or to hundreds of other players.

If you can't afford a computer that can play the game, then don't play.
    Don't demand that the game get rolled back to when you could just barely manage to play despite being under minimum spec, when the only problem here is a system that NEVER met the minimum requirements.

He might as well be complaining that World Superbike won't let him race his Vespa Scooter in the championship.

The problem isn't bad code, or a bug, or the game in general, it's hardware that never met minimum requirements the entire time he played the game..

He got lucky, and his luck just ran out, he can either upgrade or give up on STO.
    That's reality, there are no other choices (except playing on a friends system that does meet spec.)

If he can't get a new system, or use someone else's then he'll have to limit himself to games his ancient system can still play.

I did that for years when I couldn't upgrade.
    I didn't demand that games lower their requirements to suit me as he is doing.
    edited November 2013
    Obviously it's NOT affecting all systems equally since it's never ever happened to me or to hundreds of other players.

If you can't afford a computer that can play the game, then don't play.
    Don't demand that the game get rolled back to when you could just barely manage to play despite being under minimum spec, when the only problem here is a system that NEVER met the minimum requirements.

He might as well be complaining that World Superbike won't let him race his Vespa Scooter in the championship.

The problem isn't bad code, or a bug, or the game in general, it's hardware that never met minimum requirements the entire time he played the game..

He got lucky, and his luck just ran out, he can either upgrade or give up on STO.
    That's reality, there are no other choices (except playing on a friends system that does meet spec.)

If he can't get a new system, or use someone else's then he'll have to limit himself to games his ancient system can still play.

I did that for years when I couldn't upgrade.
    I didn't demand that games lower their requirements to suit me as he is doing.

I think you misread what I am saying. I am not asking they roll it back. I am asking they get us back in the game. This crash is affecting systems less than a year old as well, and all with nearly the same error code at the same place.

Also, nearly all of us were the same people affected by the 10/08/2013 Crash Error as well. Cryptic has admitted this is an error on their end, not ours. So stop acting like you know better than them after they've said what the problem is.

If you want proof, read this entire thread.

EDIT: Also, people have done what you are suggesting (and more) and are STILL getting the same crash like the posters here are describing. So do please stop talking about of the Theta Radiation vents please. I'd rather save my Hazard Emitters for Romulan Plasma.
    edited November 2013
    I think you misread what I am saying. I am not asking they roll it back. I am asking they get us back in the game. This crash is affecting systems less than a year old as well, and all with nearly the same error code at the same place.

Also, nearly all of us were the same people affected by the 10/08/2013 Crash Error as well. Cryptic has admitted this is an error on their end, not ours. So stop acting like you know better than them after they've said what the problem is.

If you want proof, read this entire thread.

EDIT: Also, people have done what you are suggesting (and more) and are STILL getting the same crash like the posters here are describing. So do please stop talking about of the Theta Radiation vents please. I'd rather save my Hazard Emitters for Romulan Plasma.

Maybe you aren't but the guy who started this and another post did ask for a complete server rollback to pre season 8 destroying hundreds (thousands) of peoples work over the last couple weeks, all because the problem is his system doesn't meet the minimum requirements.

Now maybe Cryptic did make an error, and it's causing people who are underspec who could play before to not be able to play now, but the fundamental root of the problem is a machine that is not up to the job.

Note the date on those listed requirements I linked to - 2009 and the game has evolved and expanded constantly so the requirements are most likely higher than that - 1GB of ram likely won't do it anymore - video cards come with 4x that these days and that's not shared as laptop ram is.

Laptops suck as gaming machines, weak processors, weaker video systems and shared memory between both systems.
    Netbooks were not designed for gaming.

I went to Toshiba.com to see the specs of your machine - it won't even admit an NN550 exists - no results found. Google can't turn up that model either.
    NBxxx with n550 Atom processors, but no NN550 netbook.
    The only thing google or bing turns up searching for a Toshiba nn550 is the thread you linked to.
    If you don't even know what machine you have...

As for your last sentence, frankly it's incoherent:
    "So do please stop talking about of the Theta Radiation vents please. I'd rather save my Hazard Emitters for Romulan Plasma."
    Just what were you smoking to come up with that?

Open a window, vent the fumes and find out what computer you actually have because a Toshiba NN550 does not exist.
    edited November 2013
    Maybe you aren't but the guy who started this and another post did ask for a complete server rollback to pre season 8 destroying hundreds (thousands) of peoples work over the last couple weeks, all because the problem is his system doesn't meet the minimum requirements.

Now maybe Cryptic did make an error, and it's causing people who are underspec who could play before to not be able to play now, but the fundamental root of the problem is a machine that is not up to the job.

Note the date on those listed requirements I linked to - 2009 and the game has evolved and expanded constantly so the requirements are most likely higher than that - 1GB of ram likely won't do it anymore - video cards come with 4x that these days and that's not shared as laptop ram is.

Laptops suck as gaming machines, weak processors, weaker video systems and shared memory between both systems.
    Netbooks were not designed for gaming.

I went to Toshiba.com to see the specs of your machine - it won't even admit an NN550 exists - no results found. Google can't turn up that model either.
    NBxxx with n550 Atom processors, but no NN550 netbook.
    The only thing google or bing turns up searching for a Toshiba nn550 is the thread you linked to.
    If you don't even know what machine you have...

As for your last sentence, frankly it's incoherent:
    "So do please stop talking about of the Theta Radiation vents please. I'd rather save my Hazard Emitters for Romulan Plasma."
    Just what were you smoking to come up with that?

Open a window, vent the fumes and find out what computer you actually have because a Toshiba NN550 does not exist.

Looks like they changed the labeling system. Toshiba NB520 with Intel Atom 1.6 Ghz and Intel IG + 1 GB Ram.

And the last sentence is only incoherent if you are not thinking about it right. REad it again and think it over.

And maybe the machine is not cut out for the job, that still does not mean it is as simple as changing machines and some may not have that ability. This was NOT the place to air that sentiment.
    edited November 2013
    Looks like they changed the labeling system. Toshiba NB520 with Intel Atom 1.6 Ghz and Intel IG + 1 GB Ram.

And the last sentence is only incoherent if you are not thinking about it right. REad it again and think it over.

And maybe the machine is not cut out for the job, that still does not mean it is as simple as changing machines and some may not have that ability. This was NOT the place to air that sentiment.

Nice attempted save, but no they didn't change the labeling system or google would still find mention of nn550s and it doesn't - it was never called that.

"talking about of the" doesn't make sense no matter what, that's not English, it's incoherent.

It is as simple as changing machines and everyone has that ability.
    You might not be able to do it immediately, but you can do it.

I saved for 2-3 years for my last big upgrade because in order to get a better video card, I had to get a new motherboard since AGP had died as a standard.
    That meant a new processor, new ram, new motherboard and new video card all at the same time.

So I scrimped and saved and played old games that my current system could handle, until I had enough for the parts and jumped from an Athlon XP and nvida 6800 to a Phenom II quad core with nvidia 550Ti card, with faster ram.

If your system can't handle the load, start saving for a new system and buy one that's actually A.) designed for gaming and B.) upgradeable
    A netbook isn't either of those things.

The original poster wants everyone screwed over and the last few weeks thrown away so he can continue playing on a system that didn't minimum requirements when the game came out.

Your system is equally bad.
    Win7 has a minimum system req of 1GB of Ram, this game has the same minimum req, you're trying to run both at the same time AND share that 1GB with the video subsystem - of course it won't load, you don't have the resources.

Your low end, non gaming system can no longer handle the load.
    I'll also note that your processor also doesn't meet the minimum spec listed for STO

Start saving for a new system, then don't buy another netbook, build a gaming computer - that means an actual gaming video card with it's own vram and at _least_ 4GB of system ram for the OS and game to share.

Then you can say the problem is on Cryptic's end not yours.
    edited November 2013
    Nice attempted save, but no they didn't change the labeling system or google would still find mention of nn550s and it doesn't - it was never called that.

"talking about of the" doesn't make sense no matter what, that's not English, it's incoherent.

It is as simple as changing machines and everyone has that ability.
    You might not be able to do it immediately, but you can do it.

I saved for 2-3 years for my last big upgrade because in order to get a better video card, I had to get a new motherboard since AGP had died as a standard.
    That meant a new processor, new ram, new motherboard and new video card all at the same time.

So I scrimped and saved and played old games that my current system could handle, until I had enough for the parts and jumped from an Athlon XP and nvida 6800 to a Phenom II quad core with nvidia 550Ti card, with faster ram.

If your system can't handle the load, start saving for a new system and buy one that's actually A.) designed for gaming and B.) upgradeable
    A netbook isn't either of those things.

The original poster wants everyone screwed over and the last few weeks thrown away so he can continue playing on a system that didn't minimum requirements when the game came out.

Your system is equally bad.
    Win7 has a minimum system req of 1GB of Ram, this game has the same minimum req, you're trying to run both at the same time AND share that 1GB with the video subsystem - of course it won't load, you don't have the resources.

Your low end, non gaming system can no longer handle the load.
    I'll also note that your processor also doesn't meet the minimum spec listed for STO

Start saving for a new system, then don't buy another netbook, build a gaming computer - that means an actual gaming video card with it's own vram and at _least_ 4GB of system ram for the OS and game to share.

Then you can say the problem is on Cryptic's end not yours.

First, the Netbook was a gift a year and a half ago from my father. I am saving up for a better system but I probably do not make as much as you do in a year no thanks to being on a fixed income due to disability.

Second, pwebranflakes himself reported back to us that the issue is from their end not ours in the thread down in PC tech support (you know, the one 2 topics below Gameplay Bug Reports in Support). This thread will probably get merged into it (As I am betting the user is getting 18897741 as their Crash Ticket Error) and hence you can respond to the rest of us there too.

Third, nothing you are saying is helpful in any regards.

Fourth, I want your qualifications to speak on this matter as you do. Are you paid to do this for a living? All you are doing right now is spewing so unless you work for a company that build's gaming systems, are a game programmer, or otherwise knowledgeable in a related field...I suggest taking into account how you are coming off. That unfortunately, my friend, is as some elitist who thinks you either need the best or go home. An attitude no one having this issue needs.
  • captinwh0captinwh0 Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wow that's special.

What arrogance you have.

Mystery solved.

*sigh*, where do i start. first it isnt the pc setup. i am keeping an error log, there were over 300 ppl locked out at the start of season 8, and there have been 50 that can only have stable play in safe mode. and close to 1000 that have graphics issues who have to use "workarounds"

i am also locked out at the moment, and my pc isnt old

i have a home built pc that is more powerful than most. 4.40GHZ duel core, 64 bit, with enough space for 16 gig RAM.(only use 4) upgraded cooling and heatsink so will be overclocking to 5GHZ soon.

the only thing i have that is sub-par is the radeon 1650 pro card i have

i cant get a more powerful pc than this.

yes the graphics card may be sub par, but i can play all of the left for deads on this pc.

this is NOT, a user problem. they have coded the game badley. instead of re-writing old files to use with new game upgrades.

they just put a patch on it. they need to pull the game off the servers and UPGRADE not PATCH or UPDATE. its like sealing a boat hole with a cork!

and just because no one has pointed this out. it is the same game with the same foundations, so if it worked then, it should work now, the requirements are the same. the issue is with cryptic's bad coding and patching.

other mmos re-release for a reason! piling patches on top of old code is STUPID

Rant over *phew
    nerf.jpg]
    edited November 2013
    PS. you have always been able to play with a sub-par system, the "minimum Requirements" are for the medium level, you can still play on low.
    it will look like you are playing a N64 but it will still work
    nerf.jpg]
    edited November 2013

Direct X 9.0c/10

ok back to the matter at hand. try starting the game in safe mode. and have you ever been handed an Error code?
    nerf.jpg]
    edited November 2013

it was play tested, it was buggy and it was reported, but they released it anyway
    nerf.jpg]
  • leestarkleestark Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Fatal Error

Fatal Error: Direct3D driver returned error code
    (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED) while checking sync query.

Technical Details: Sync query 12 0x102c184 GetData == 0x887a0005 0 NF
    D3D11 Device removed due to DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG 0x887a0006

This is the message im getting starting the game normal. Safe Mode is ok.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    leestark wrote: »
    Fatal Error

Fatal Error: Direct3D driver returned error code
    (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED) while checking sync query.

Technical Details: Sync query 12 0x102c184 GetData == 0x887a0005 0 NF
    D3D11 Device removed due to DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG 0x887a0006

This is the message im getting starting the game normal. Safe Mode is ok.

DXGI_Error_Device_Removed means your graphics card driver is crashing. This mostly happens for overclocked or overheated cards.

You could try lowering the core and memory clock a bit and see if it helps.

if you dont know how to do this just lower the vid settings to low while in safe mode, then retry normal.

also try tribble in normal, do you get the same error?
    nerf.jpg]
    edited November 2013
    Yeah just found out. Your spot on there. Have turned down the settings & see how that goes.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    Yeah just found out. Your spot on there. Have turned down the settings & see how that goes.

no worries
    nerf.jpg]
    edited November 2013
    captinwh0 wrote: »
    *sigh*, where do i start. first it isnt the pc setup. i am keeping an error log, there were over 300 ppl locked out at the start of season 8, and there have been 50 that can only have stable play in safe mode. and close to 1000 that have graphics issues who have to use "workarounds"

i am also locked out at the moment, and my pc isnt old

i have a home built pc that is more powerful than most. 4.40GHZ duel core, 64 bit, with enough space for 16 gig RAM.(only use 4) upgraded cooling and heatsink so will be overclocking to 5GHZ soon.

the only thing i have that is sub-par is the radeon 1650 pro card i have

i cant get a more powerful pc than this.

yes the graphics card may be sub par, but i can play all of the left for deads on this pc.

Rant over *phew

Your video card isn't just "below par", it's below MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.

You don't think maybe that has something to do with the problems you're having?

It doesn't matter how good everything else is, one of your components doesn't meet the MINIMUM requirements.
    edited November 2013
    First, the Netbook was a gift a year and a half ago from my father. I am saving up for a better system but I probably do not make as much as you do in a year no thanks to being on a fixed income due to disability.

Second, pwebranflakes himself reported back to us that the issue is from their end not ours in the thread down in PC tech support (you know, the one 2 topics below Gameplay Bug Reports in Support). This thread will probably get merged into it (As I am betting the user is getting 18897741 as their Crash Ticket Error) and hence you can respond to the rest of us there too.

Third, nothing you are saying is helpful in any regards.

Fourth, I want your qualifications to speak on this matter as you do. Are you paid to do this for a living? All you are doing right now is spewing so unless you work for a company that build's gaming systems, are a game programmer, or otherwise knowledgeable in a related field...I suggest taking into account how you are coming off. That unfortunately, my friend, is as some elitist who thinks you either need the best or go home. An attitude no one having this issue needs.

When I saved for 3 years I was on disability and had basically ZERO extra cash to save, which is why it took 3 years.
    I just saved my money, and played the games my machine could handle.
    I didn't go online and insist the game developers change their code so my under min spec system could play their game.

Where the hell you're getting this "have the best or go home" I don't know, I've NEVER owned a top of the line system not have I ever advocated owning one.

I'm simply saying, you have a system that was never designed for gaming and doesn't even meet the minimum requirements published for this game in 2009, much less after 4 years and 7 major updates.

There's no elitism here, just realism- you have a substandard machine that doesn't meet the game requirements, you will need something newer. Start saving.

Even if Cryptic massage their code and manage to get the below min-spec players able to access the game again, the next update will almost certainly drop you permanently if you don't get a machine that meets requirements.

Game requirements never go down.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that everyone who is having major trouble has below min spec components, or is over clocking or otherwise abusing their systems.

Unfortunately most of them just say things like "I'm running win 7 and have 6Gb of ram" and never mention the fact they're using a video card that never met minimum spec and whose fan is breaking down so it's overheating.
    edited November 2013
    DXGI_Error_Device_Removed means your graphics card driver is crashing. This mostly happens for overclocked or overheated cards.

You could try lowering the core and memory clock a bit and see if it helps.

if you dont know how to do this just lower the vid settings to low while in safe mode, then retry normal.

also try tribble in normal, do you get the same error?

Tried everything I could with the video options & turn everything off & still crashes. Im currently updating my Graphics Card drivers which I think may solve the probs as there seems to be an update to date version there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • terrafuriaterrafuria Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2013

It doesn't matter how good everything else is, one of your components doesn't meet the MINIMUM requirements.

I really do think if you have nothing constructive to share then don't post. I have been watching similar threads with interest and what you have been sharing is no help to anyone.

If you have something constructive to share then share, but so far all the posts you have made are not relavant to the thread and when others have shared information about the problem that Cryptic has admitted you dismiss it and follow your own tangent.

Please do everyone a favour and be helpfull and constructive or not post.

Sorry, but your reiteration of the same subject is getting boring now.
    Lest we forget 18897741
    edited November 2013

so, you just skirt past the fact that there are 1000 of us with isues and there were loads of us locked out. and you also forget that these cards worked before and should do again.

and i repeat the "minnumum requirements" is the suggested for the medium setting. there are ppl in game now with 512mb cards

like others have said, if you have nothing constructive to say, dont say it.

your comments are demoralising and destructive. those are the actions of a troll sir. if you continue i shall have you labeled as one
    nerf.jpg]
    edited November 2013
    Tried everything I could with the video options & turn everything off & still crashes. Im currently updating my Graphics Card drivers which I think may solve the probs as there seems to be an update to date version there.

ok, it may be better to roll back drivers, as it has been successfully for others.

you say crash? do you have an error code from cryptic crash handler?

also if you are dead set on updating your drivers, remember to uninstall the old one first.
    (seems odd but it seems to make a difarance)

also you could try

https://www.slimwareutilities.com/slimdrivers.php

i use it for my drivers
    nerf.jpg]
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    so, you just skirt past the fact that there are 1000 of us with isues and there were loads of us locked out. and you also forget that these cards worked before and should do again.

and i repeat the "minnumum requirements" is the suggested for the medium setting. there are ppl in game now with 512mb cards,

as for money and benefits, its to do with how you live your life, some need cars, others need house adaptations, there are also diffo rates of pay. also most ppl who cant work pay for sky, internet, and phoneline.

sor some pple these things are not an option but a must. unless you want your life to be below "minimum requirements".

like others have said, if you have nothing constructive to say, dont say it.

your comments are demoralising and destructive. those are the actions of a troll sir. if you continue i shall have you labeled as one

You'll have to forgive xynoxx. He just doesn't want to admit that his so-called "super-pc" is locked out like everyone else. Instead of giving positive feedback, he sits posting around like it's the fault of people who don;t have grand hardware. If his game were actually working, he wouldn;t be typing books into the forums . . . he'd be playing STO LOL.
    edited November 2013
    You'll have to forgive xynoxx. He just doesn't want to admit that his so-called "super-pc" is locked out like everyone else. Instead of giving positive feedback, he sits posting around like it's the fault of people who don;t have grand hardware. If his game were actually working, he wouldn;t be typing books into the forums . . . he'd be playing STO LOL.

good point, never thought of that
    nerf.jpg]