test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Bat'leth Tournament?

abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Klingon Discussion
So have they removed the part of the Klingon mission chain where you fight in the tournament and earn the trophy? Because I just finished the part of the mission where I should have done that but I did not get to fight, it just has me beam back to the ship.

So what up with this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• zordar01zordar01 Member Posts: 318
    edited November 2013
    abaddon653 wrote: »
    So have they removed the part of the Klingon mission chain where you fight in the tournament and earn the trophy? Because I just finished the part of the mission where I should have done that but I did not get to fight, it just has me beam back to the ship.

So what up with this?

Pretty sure you can talk to Worf in the First City and do the tournament part that way. I haven't gotten around to doing the new KDF tutorial yet, but when my KDF main spoke to the recently-revamped Worf that was the option I got, even though I'd already done the tournament back in the day.
    Star Trek: Online - Now with 100% more dinosaurs!!
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    the tournament is now a seperate mission. i think it's a mission or two after that mission that it pops up.
  • burstdragon323burstdragon323 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    When you run through the KDF Story, it will pop up as an optional mission sometime after the K'mtar episodes. If you missed it, I think you can talk to Worf in 1st City to get it again.