test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Redeem key broken? *Resolved!*

sunseahlsunseahl Member Posts: 827 Arc User
I got a key for the Wrath of Khan uniform.... but since I got it the Redeem Key page on the STO website seems to take the key and proceed to load into infinity, eventually white screening on both Chrome and Opera browsers for me...

I tried several times to check in-game and see if the key went through... No such luck :/
Member of the "Disenchanted"
We don't want what the Feds have. We want the equivalent. We want fairer treatment. Concern, desire, greed to some extent, and passionate belief that the enough people would buy KDF items to make it worth Cryptic's while.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• alexmunro67alexmunro67 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sunseahl wrote: »
    I got a key for the Wrath of Khan uniform.... but since I got it the Redeem Key page on the STO website seems to take the key and proceed to load into infinity, eventually white screening on both Chrome and Opera browsers for me...

I tried several times to check in-game and see if the key went through... No such luck :/

I have the same problem, and i tried also on Firefox :confused:
  • georgedpgeorgedp Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    same here, for the Bajoran outfit...
  • orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    georgedp wrote: »
    same here, for the Bajoran outfit...
    Where's that one available?
  • tenjefftenjeff Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same problem here. I hope the key will work later.
  • otoyakurenaiotoyakurenai Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I am rather irritated by this. But worse case scenario at least it isn't like SWTOR
  • arden187arden187 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Having the same issue; tried on Firefox and IE
  • caelvannacaelvanna Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I had issues with the Bajoran key as well. Says it applied but the uniform isn't available to any of my characters.
  • rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Have the same problem with the Khan uniform ...so will the key be valid if this problem gets ever fixed?
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited November 2013
    The issue with the redeem page was resolved earlier. Please be sure to sign out and back in before trying again. Also, please don't copy and paste your code in, but manually enter it.

Once the code is applied, you'll need to go into the C-Store and claim the uniform you unlocked under the 'Appearance' tab.

Enjoy your costumes!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • caelvannacaelvanna Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thank you for the help. Got everything working fine now
  • georgedpgeorgedp Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    orangeitis wrote: »
    Where's that one available?

http://www.onrpg.com/giveaways/star-trek-online-bajoran-pack-giveaway/
    The issue with the redeem page was resolved earlier. Please be sure to sign out and back in before trying again. Also, please don't copy and paste your code in, but manually enter it.

Once the code is applied, you'll need to go into the C-Store and claim the uniform you unlocked under the 'Appearance' tab.

Enjoy your costumes!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    worked, thanks man :)
This discussion has been closed.