test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[SUGGESTION] Extend the FE Replay for those who can't play

burstdragon323burstdragon323 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
I am not one of the players affected, but there are quite a few who have not been able to play for over a week, and now we have the "Acid Trip" bug which will probably leave others unable to play.

So, I personally think it would be a good itea if cryptic extended the FE Replay for these players' sake so they can get the Lobi Crystals they've missed.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kevlintallfellowkevlintallfellow Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I was unable to play the game for 9 days because of the crash to desktop, which is about 25% of the total time the event will be active. That's 135 Lobi I've missed out on, the equivalent of opening roughly 25 lockboxes, at a cost of about 46 million EC for the keys to do so.

Are there plans to do anything about this?
  • burstdragon323burstdragon323 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    SNIP.

While I see your reasoning, the fact still exists that many players are still short over 100+ Lobi crystals. Thus the point of this suggestion.
  • elemberq333elemberq333 Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Personally I think the featured episodes with free lobi should be running all the time and not just a treat once in a while...but hey that's just me I guess.:D
  • dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I love it..."I didn't have any issues getting my lobi, but I could use some more to get the ship I want..."

Here here, I need more lobi too
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • o4q123o4q123 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What's word on the bug fix, anyway?
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I am at this stage where I would pay someone to do the FE for me.

Still no access to the game
  • elessymelessym Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    While I see your reasoning, the fact still exists that many players are still short over 100+ Lobi crystals. Thus the point of this suggestion.

And if the event is extended, they'll *still* be short the same number of Lobi crystals. So this fixes nothing.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • burstdragon323burstdragon323 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Technically, they would be short compared to those who were not having issues, but at least they would be able to get the originally announced total of around 500 crystals.

Why are you all so against this? I see it as a way to help those who have had issues, but you all seem to think that if this happened the server would melt or something.