test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\= The 12th Fleet =/\=

Comments

• alumberingox1alumberingox1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I believe Comms have been established and channels are open. Hello 12th Fleet. Science vessel U.S.S. Tesla awaiting orders.
  • spyros75spyros75 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi 12th fleet verifying handle name

Thanks
  • cassielynacassielyna Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So exciting to see so many new faces! Welcome everyone!
    Cassie Lynn@Achlyssa
    Directive 010
  • bodigerbodiger Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    this is forGorn
    i dont know what my chat handle on these forums is but were about to find out
  • theconquerorwormtheconquerorworm Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi, I'm new and shiny. Like really shiny. I'm looking for an active group that can help explain this crazy game.

I'm familiar with video games but this one is new to me. Would love to apply if someone wants to show me the procedure manual.

Thanks!
  • ebilpiwatebilpiwat Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi, I'm new and shiny. Like really shiny. I'm looking for an active group that can help explain this crazy game.

I'm familiar with video games but this one is new to me. Would love to apply if someone wants to show me the procedure manual.

Thanks!

This is why we are here.

Simply Click this link

Register with the boards, and the first post in the thread is the application. Copy and paste the details into a new thread answering the questions.

The reason for this is to help assign you within the fleet a to a group more likely to share your interests; however, there is virtually no restrictions on jumping in with other players in different 'divisions'

Good Luck, and welcome.
    12th Fleet - KDF Division
    "Do not expect there to be justice in the universe, but that does not mean you can not take great pride in seeking it out."
  • aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Non-slanderous or libel, but shameless fleet marketing bump. =^^=
    edited November 2013
    Good Morning 12th members, and potential applicants.

Season 8 is in full swing, and we are constantly making Dino belts n boots within the sphere. Still plenty of time to get in on the fun, and run with the 12th.

Apply today, and reserve 1 free dessert at the Talaxian bistro located on the Lido deck of the fleet starbase. :P
    "Do not expect there to be justice in the universe, but that does not mean you can not take great pride in seeking it out."
  • thatdavecarterthatdavecarter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hailing frequencies open :)
  • scratchmybut2013scratchmybut2013 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Verifying handle name
  • kelendialkelendial Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    verifying handle. Hello 12th-fleet nice to be back
  • saboteur221saboteur221 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Verifying handle
  • galcyonroshakgalcyonroshak Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So glad to be back active!
  • shonline3000#5174 shonline3000 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    test:confused:
  • aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sorry, only quizzes here. :D
  • stefightsrobotsstefightsrobots Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Verifying Handle.
  • wakthebravewakthebrave Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    verifying handle
  • cthulhufhtagn666cthulhufhtagn666 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    to further assist in application, this is the_collective
    edited November 2013
    Qapla Federation Captains,

The 12th fleet is growing steady with many new applicants, and we still have the free replicator upgrade programs that issue baked tribble to all new applicants.:P

If you are looking for a family friendly, adult content, laid back, easy going, hard core, PvP, PvE, space content, ground combat, Role Play, Star base projects fleet.

Look no further than the 12th. More information is available in our recruitment link, and public access area of our forums Available by clicking here
  • arabiancoconut#3742 arabiancoconut Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Verifiying pepsiman
  • panzerfaustnpanzerfaustn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    verifying that applicant Khosrau is indeed alive!
  • sobjoslinsobjoslin Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello 12th Fleet! My name is Joslin and I was hoping someone could help me....

I have been trying to sign up for your website for about a day now and am having trouble with the confirmation code it requires to register(it keeps saying the value is to long?). I hope someone can help as I just returned to them game after a long absence and found that a couple of my former fleetmates (@Folcwin, @Stromgold) call 12th Fleet home and I was hoping to as well.

My in-game handle is @Admiral_Joslin if you need to get in touch.
    edited November 2013
    Qapla Sobjoslin,

Welcome back to the boards, and for your interest in the 12th.

If you are referring to the confirmation code that is e-mailed to you. The primary issue with this is during your highlighting of the value to accidentally 'add' a space into it.

Hope that helps.
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2013
    sobjoslin wrote: »
    Hello 12th Fleet! My name is Joslin and I was hoping someone could help me....

I have been trying to sign up for your website for about a day now and am having trouble with the confirmation code it requires to register(it keeps saying the value is to long?). I hope someone can help as I just returned to them game after a long absence and found that a couple of my former fleetmates (@Folcwin, @Stromgold) call 12th Fleet home and I was hoping to as well.

My in-game handle is @Admiral_Joslin if you need to get in touch.

Hello, Try contacting a Member of Section 31, they are in charge of Recruitment within 12th Fleet.

I will quote your request and send it to Goldy, who is the Driector of S31 and let him know you need some help
    edited November 2013
    ebilpiwat wrote: »
    Qapla Sobjoslin,

Welcome back to the boards, and for your interest in the 12th.

If you are referring to the confirmation code that is e-mailed to you. The primary issue with this is during your highlighting of the value to accidentally 'add' a space into it.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the quick reply but unfortunately that's not the code I was referring to. On the website itself there is a capcha code at the bottom that for some reason just doesn't want to work for me.
    primar13 wrote: »
    Hello, Try contacting a Member of Section 31, they are in charge of Recruitment within 12th Fleet.

I will quote your request and send it to Goldy, who is the Driector of S31 and let him know you need some help

Thank you!
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Good Luck!
    edited November 2013
    Don't know what happened but it finally went through. Posting in the recruit section now.
  • qordaqqordaq Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Greetings 12th! Everyone enjoying S8? I a know I am, a lot of fun to be had running this stuff in groups!

maj!
    Previously: QorDaq
    Operations Team, 12th Fleet
  • moistsnuffmoistsnuff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just verifying for my application.
    edited November 2013
    Happy Holidays 12th, and those looking for a fleet.

Come join us at the starbase for turkey, with all the trimmings. Before we then go out, and roast some Voth over an open fire.

Chief, transport this thread off of page two. Energize!