test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Episode replays no rewards lobi crystals

edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
edited November 2013 in The Academy
Hm, or maybe i am lost. Someone knows which episode replays reward lobi crystals? i tried 3 replays and no lobi rewards.. or maybe is in a time zone specific or something like that?

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by edgecrysger on

Comments

• imperatorpaveliimperatorpaveli Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Play one of the missions listed here:

http://sto.perfectworld.com/about/feature-episodes

To get your lobi

You can only gain 15 Lobi per day (20 hr cooldown), so have you gotten it and somehow missed it looking through your inventory?
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Oh, i see, so you need to complete all the episodes in 1 serie to gain the lobi cristals right?? not only 1 episode?
  • codewarrior316codewarrior316 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    just 1, but if you don't have a shard of possibilities and ophidian cane you might replay those for the specials, or 1 of the special boffs if you like em. Spin the Wheel is nice and fast, no combat esp if you know the order.
  • peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Oh, i see, so you need to complete all the episodes in 1 serie to gain the lobi cristals right?? not only 1 episode?

No, just one ep will do it.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
    edited November 2013
    just 1, but if you don't have a shard of possibilities and ophidian cane you might replay those for the specials, or 1 of the special boffs if you like em. Spin the Wheel is nice and fast, no combat esp if you know the order.

Thats one of the episodes i tried, and i didnt get lobi cristals, but, maybe featured episodes lobi reward is only available to subscribers?
  • imperatorpaveliimperatorpaveli Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You don't have to be a subscriber to get the free lobi, it's available to Silver players.
  • dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    1. Have you done the lobi replay in the last 20 hours?

2. Did you complete any replays that were already in your log? You need to acquire and complete the episode during the event.

3. Have you tried skirmish? Incredibly quick and easy. It is the one I've been doing for my lobi without fail

Hope that helps
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
    edited November 2013
    dahminus wrote: »
    1. Have you done the lobi replay in the last 20 hours?

2. Did you complete any replays that were already in your log? You need to acquire and complete the episode during the event.

3. Have you tried skirmish? Incredibly quick and easy. It is the one I've been doing for my lobi without fail

Hope that helps

My actual series progression is "Night of the comet", that i didnt start yet.

1. I tried "Spin the wheel" about 3 hours ago with no lobi cristal

2. I didnt play any replays for about 3 days, and then i tried spin the wheel.

3. I didnt, but i dont want to waste extra time if i am not getting rewarded...
    edited November 2013
    Message dahminus@acceleron

I'll do a run with ya. Takes 10 mins

• shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Spin the wheel only rewards lobi after completion of drozana station, than going to k-7 medical officer and when boff asks to depart system say yes, but don't really have to leave than and only than will it reward you with the 15 lobi.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

edited November 2013
    Spin the wheel only rewards lobi after completion of drozana station, than going to k-7 medical officer and when boff asks to depart system say yes, but don't really have to leave than and only than will it reward you with the 15 lobi.

So, i need to click in "not now" instead of "depart system" to get lobi cristals?? that makes no sense at all... can someone confirm this?

Anyways, trying skirsmish this night after 24 hours, i think it will be the last episode i try to get a few lobi cristals, after that, i give up lol.
  • rmxiiirmxiii Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The Lobi reward just pops up above the chat window when you complete the mission. It not up for long though and completing the mission is not the same at turning in the mission. Skirmish for example completes after you open (or is open and go though) the Science Officers Log on the Axon. Either way once that is the Lobi rewards will pop up there above the chat for a short time and the game will ask you to beam out as well.
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    also: sometimes when you disconnect during a replay, it wont reward the lobi.
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    FYI, it will sometimes award the Lobi on a 'first-play' of the featured episodes. I had previously assumed that only a 'replay' would work. My Rommie is currently doing the Breen/Deferi arc and I thought I was still on my 20 hour Lobi cooldown. I finished 'Cold Comfort' and got awarded the Lobi. :cool:
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
    edited November 2013
    So, i need to click in "not now" instead of "depart system" to get lobi cristals?? that makes no sense at all... can someone confirm this?

Anyways, trying skirsmish this night after 24 hours, i think it will be the last episode i try to get a few lobi cristals, after that, i give up lol.

Let us know