test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Wars mirror mirror....What would that look like?

hawkwing43hawkwing43 Member Posts: 1,701 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Ten Forward
Well? I am waiting.............:rolleyes:
Post edited by hawkwing43 on

Comments

• Options
    enixonbbenixonbb Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Episode IV, A NEW DREAD
    It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the benevolent Galactic Empire. During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate peace keeping tool, the HOPE STAR, an armored space station with enough power to safely pacify an entire planet. Pursued by the Empire's heroic agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can enslave her people and restore tyranny to the galaxy.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    That's pretty good enixonbb.
  • Options
    twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hawkwing43 wrote: »
    Star Wars mirror mirror....What would that look like?

The Phantom Menace
    <3
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    twg042370 U so funny, mesa think. haha
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Episode V, THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
    It is a dark time for the Rebellion. Although the Hope Star has been destroyed, Imperial troops have driven the Rebel forces from their hidden base and pursued them across the galaxy.

Evading the righteous Imperial Starfleet, a group of terrorist fighters led by Luke Skywalker has established a new secret base on the remote ice world of Hoth.

The heroic lord Darth Protector, driven to find young Skywalker, has dispatched thousands of remote probes into the far reaches of space?.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Episode VI, RETURN OF THE JEDI

Luke Skywalker has returned to his home planet of Tatooine in an attempt to rescue his friend Han Solo from the clutches of the honest merchant Jabba the Hutt.

Little does Luke know that the GALACTIC EMPIRE has secretly begun construction on a new armored space station even more powerful than the first mighty Hope Star.

When completed, this ultimate peace keeping tool will spell certain doom for the small band of rebels struggling to restore tyranny to the galaxy...
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Mesa think your cheating enixonbb. lol
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    yeah I'm just copy/pasting the opening crawls and swapping adjectives, so they come off more like Imperial Propaganda than anything new.

if anyone wants to re-write them whole sale or do the prequel trilogy be my guest :D

Text crawls aside I can see the Jedi and Sith having their good guy/bad guy roles swapped by focusing on and exaggerating the emotion part of their paths. The Jedi are soul-less enforcers completely devoid of any emotion, while the Sith are passionate and empathic "high-on-life" types drawing power from that which makes us human (or alien)

or something like that
  • Options
    lincolninspacelincolninspace Member Posts: 1,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Since the Galactic empire is essentially a lot like the Terrans in the mirror universe. The Mirror empire should be like the Federation and the Rebels could be like the Maquis.
    A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM
    Parallels: my second mission for Fed aligned Romulans.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hmm the emperor declares that further investigation into alternate occurrences of events to be stressly forbidden unless sponsored by an imperial federation official such as myself.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Luke and Leia raise a son named "Mongo Skywalker" The Empire falls apart when Jango Fett's DNA is replaced with Dr.Smith's.All clones now run away flapping their arms, and squeeling like sissies when confronted by an aggressor.
    There is no Han, Greedo shot him first. Chewie is Captain of the Millenium Falcon.
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The Star Wars prequels become the sci-fi equivelant of Citizen Kane, Gone with the Wind, and the Godfather.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Star Wars is their mirror universe. One dominated by war, death and betrayal.

Their real universe is one at peace and everyone gets along just fine.
  • Options
    earlnyghthawkearlnyghthawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    enixonbb wrote: »
    Episode IV, A NEW DREAD
    It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the benevolent Galactic Empire. During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate peace keeping tool, the HOPE STAR, an armored space station with enough power to safely pacify an entire planet. Pursued by the Empire's heroic agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can enslave her people and restore tyranny to the galaxy.

Actually, wouldn't that be:
    HopeStar, an armoured space station with enough firepower and lasting defence, to maintain a system against aggression that would threaten the planets within? And is mobile enough to return the fight to aggressors when they try to flee.

Just sounds more in-line with the idea presented.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
    Temperance Brennan, "A building"
  • Options
    woerligenwoerligen Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Star Wars is their mirror universe. One dominated by war, death and betrayal.

Their real universe is one at peace and everyone gets along just fine.

You nailed it.
    Leipzig University, 1409-2409
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Actually, wouldn't that be:
    HopeStar, an armoured space station with enough firepower and lasting defence, to maintain a system against aggression that would threaten the planets within? And is mobile enough to return the fight to aggressors when they try to flee.

Just sounds more in-line with the idea presented.

Oh yeah definably, but I wasn't putting much thought into those, just sort of playing Mad-Libs and swapping all the evil sounding adjectives for the Empire with good sounding ones and vice-versa for the Rebels. :D