test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tos Romulan Uniform still bugged

captainmerzancaptainmerzan Member Posts: 52 Arc User
the sash and arm area on the female and the pants on the male is still bugged you cant put pink on them, I know uniforms not top priority but needs to be fixed cause it cost real money fo me to get cause I bought zen
Post edited by captainmerzan on

Comments

• doubleohninedoubleohnine Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Its a shame the art devs dont have enough pride in their work to put out a flawless clothing item. Especially one you paid extra for. Personally I just love how the new Romulan uniform's fabric rips and tears as the boob size increases. :rolleyes: STO is my only MMO, do other MMOs have Walmart clothing quality as well, or is Cryptic just as lazy as I think they are?
    STO: @AGNT009 Since Dec 2010
    Capt. Will Conquest of the U.S.S. Crusader
  • pharaoh6000pharaoh6000 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not only is the TOS Romulan outfit color selection bugged, but I still can't change outfits to even wear it! The TOS Romulan outfit is the first purchase I've made in a year, and the last until it's fixed.
    3D Art of my Captain, MYRR TALON
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was on the edge of whether to buy legacy pack or not and throwing in stuff like this helped me make the choice to get it and its still bugged:mad:

How hard can it be to just copy and paste the same color pallete from one item to the other and to fix the clipping on the belt and skirt? This should have been a fix in first week of LoR.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • purplegamerpurplegamer Member Posts: 1,015 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Frankly, it's disgraceful that they'd let paid content go broken this long. I regret spending a penny on the TOS uniform.
  • daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Frankly, it's disgraceful that they'd let paid content go broken this long.

this ^^^^^^^:mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • zdfx19zdfx19 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I had been thinking about buying them and I appreciate some of you noting that they are bugged here in the forums. I agree that Cryptic needs to fix obviously messed stuff we pay real money for. I am patient and hoping they will get to it though.
  • xieshihuaxieshihua Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    zdfx19 wrote: »
    I had been thinking about buying them and I appreciate some of you noting that they are bugged here in the forums. I agree that Cryptic needs to fix obviously messed stuff we pay real money for. I am patient and hoping they will get to it though.

Hey, TOS lovers,

I finally found the time to create my Romulan, and yes, I bought the TOS uniform set. My question is does anyone have the specific row and column for color choice for all the items in the uniform?? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
  • ufpterrellufpterrell Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    zdfx19 wrote: »

The thing is it's been in this state since the launch of LoR, we're now in Season 8. I paid for that item with real money, and I expect Cryptic to fix it. Frankly they're taking the bloody TRIBBLE out of their paying customers by leaving it this long, and considering how these customers are their lifeline they should step up and actually do their jobs when it comes to things like this. It doesn't instil faith in them at all, not that I had much in the first place.
    Terrell.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
  • xieshihuaxieshihua Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What's the major fuss about the TOS Romulan uniforms? Color selection? Lack of authentic colors?
  • sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    xieshihua wrote: »
    What's the major fuss about the TOS Romulan uniforms? Color selection? Lack of authentic colors?

Boob clipping. The same problem with all bugged outfits. Oh the poor boob! :(

Cryptic needs to make a boob panel task force that can get to the bottom of this and can watch and gauge the flow and wrapping around of cloth on mammaries of all shapes and sizes. Both idle and "movement" momentum animations may also need to be considered for maximum thoroughness. I know many on the forums would volunteer for this panel for free in the interests of making a better game.
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The belt still clips on skinny characters, and its still hard to match the sash color.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's really fun to use the TOS scarf/cape thing with the VA cape. :D The two things pass through each other as they flap in the breeze. :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sonnikku wrote: »
    Boob clipping. The same problem with all bugged outfits. Oh the poor boob! :(

Cryptic needs to make a boob panel task force that can get to the bottom of this and can watch and gauge the flow and wrapping around of cloth on mammaries of all shapes and sizes. Both idle and "movement" momentum animations may also need to be considered for maximum thoroughness. I know many on the forums would volunteer for this panel for free in the interests of making a better game.

The worst bust issue is you get them just right for the character standing still and the moment they start running they look like a pair of pendulums off to the side of the body.

Irritates me. I like a good looking female toon, but this makes it very difficult to be realistic at all. Standing still - solid C. Running, swinging FFFFFFFF

>=/
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • tomin8rtomin8r Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Not to mention that the sash clips through the shoulder when characters start to run.