test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Auto away team

allmyteeallmytee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
With more and more instances of players being able to bring selected bridge officers on ground maps, perhaps we could have an auto away team selection.

Every time i beam down and can bring just one BO, I always bring the same one. When I can bring two, I always bring the same two; etc... We really shouldn't have to keep choosing our away team if we always bring the same contingent.

Some kind of default away team, which allows us to beam directly to the target location. I hit beam down to battle zone, I beam straight down. No having to confirm which members of my crew beam down with me.

Not saying to remove the current feature. However it would be nice to be able to bypass that process.
Post edited by allmytee on

Comments

• Options
    allmyteeallmytee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No one likes this idea?
  • Options
    grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    allmytee wrote: »
    No one likes this idea?

Agreed like to have better boff's not automated drones
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • Options
    timelord79timelord79 Member Posts: 1,852 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Erm, really? you can already set a standard away team on the same character page where you set bridge stations.
    Set your boff priority from top to bottom.
    Then you dont have to fiddle with boff selection on each beam down, just click confirm.
    11750640_1051211588222593_450219911807924697_n.jpg