test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sto veteran looking for Fleet.

sylistersylister Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2013 in New Romulus
Hello everyone who has found this post. My name is @Revenseti and I am looking for a new fleet for my romulan Vrak'r to call home.

A little about myself. I've been playing STO since open beta and have enjoyed it ever since. I have four fully leveled toons, 3 FED 1 Rom(fed), that each get varying levels of care. I'm 25 from California currently living in Paris for school. I normally go by the name of one of my other toons, Sylister or just Sy.

I'm looking for a new fleet for Vrak'r because the old fleet I've run with since launch has died out completely and leveling is not fun to do alone. I also want to contribute to the fleet system and enjoy its perks. I tried to do some on my own, but with a dead fleet there's only so much one can do by themselves. I did get the fleet to level 2, SB 1 Dth 1, but that's just what I've accomplished since the system came out as I didn't have any other use for the fleet marks I earned.

I am looking for a US fleet on either coast. Normally I play with east coast groups because schedules work better for me but west coast is home and fun as well. I'm looking for a long term group so any inconvenience of me being in UTC+1 for the next eight months will be shadowed by my return to the states.

I normally use Ventrillo to communicate with fleet mates, but I could also use Teamspeak if that is the fleet standard, I can adapt.

I work equally well with well structured groups as well as lose casual ones but I do like a clear leader. I've enjoyed PvP but its not my focus nor do I enjoy roleplaying. I would like to be in a 18+ fleet, for reasons of convenience not discrimination. On that topic I have no prejudices for any group. I would like a fleet that has been established and has a good twenty active members. I've help start several fleets/guilds in the past and I'm not looking to do that this time.

On Vrak'r: Level 50 Tactical.
Space: Ar'kif Tactical Carrier refit, kitted out with Mk XII Purples and a few blues.
Ground: Omega MK XI set or Dominion MK XII set.
Most of my skill points are put towards space dps.

I'm not in a rush to find a fleet, I want to look and see who's out there and I thought this would be a good way to start. Please feel free to reply here or send me a private message. Vrak'r@revenseti. Vrak'r is still part of my old fleet so any fleet requests sent out of the blue will not be received.

Thank you for taking the time to read this all.
Live long and die well.

-Sy
Post edited by sylister on

Comments

• Options
    cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would suggest checking out A Fleet Called Ten Forward (AFCTF). It's a very casual fleet so as little or as much as you want to contribute is fine. They have members from all over the world and use the "tenforwardforum" chat as their channel. They have 5 leaders at any given time, the bulk of which fall within the east and west coasts in the US and Canada as well as quite a few from various points around the UK and most of them have been around since the closed/open beta stage.

If you are interested, drop in their chat introduce yourself. If you like the people, one of their leaders is usually around in the chat at any given time to help out and get you a fleet invite. Happy fleet hunting!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey there you should give us a try. We are Liberty Task Force (Fed) and Liberty Honor Guard (KDF) at www.libertytaskforce.com and we might be a perfect fleet for you. We aren't even seven months old yet but already half way to Tier V. We do PvE, PvP, and starting RP with the 26th Fleet and their Open Starbase Project.

We have a very active and lively website and forums, members from all over the world, and TeamSpeak as well. I am the sole leader of the fleet, I'm East Coast U.S. and also have 10 Vice Admirals under me that help me run the fleet, they are from all over the world. Yesterday alone we had 25 members on pretty much all day at the same time in game with 12 of them on TeamSpeak. You will most likely never game alone. We do ask that our members log into the game at least once every 60 days to keep the roster active. Access to fleet stores is available at 100,000 total contributions. Feel free to give us a look, visit our page and see if you it. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com and friend me in-game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames take care and see you in space!

-Grayfox
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com