test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Eleventh Order

kenthendkenthend Member Posts: 53 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Looking for loyal players who would like to be part of, and contribute to an awesome fleet.
We have a Tier IV Starbase, Tier III Embassy, and Tier III Mine.

Also looking for social gamers who like to chat it up in game and on a vent server.
We are a very laid back group of people, and focus on having fun.

Experienced and new players are both welcome.
We are constantly giving advice and helping each other advance in the fleet, and in the game in general.

If there is something in-game that you like to do, chances are we have someone as well so you don't have to go it alone.

We have members online both during the day and at night, so there will always be someone online to group with.

Please reply here or contact @Kenthend, @A_X, @reidgreen or @Cokecan for an invite

UPDATE: Please Do not contact @Kenthend re joining this fleet. I have moved on and am no longer affiliated with this fleet.
Post edited by kenthend on

Comments

• kenthendkenthend Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The 11th order is proud to announce that in 14 days our new T5 Shipyard will be online.

As always we welcome any new members to join our fleet. Feel free to contact us in game for an invite

@Kenthend
  • captcokecancaptcokecan Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    kenthend wrote: »
    The 11th order is proud to announce that in 14 days our new T5 Shipyard will be online.

As always we welcome any new members to join our fleet. Feel free to contact us in game for an invite

@Kenthend

And not a day too soon, either. My God what a grind that was.
    Hey I just vaped you, and this is crazy;
    But here's my frequency, so hail me maybe?
    edited November 2013
    Just as a quick tip to those looking for fleets, because this came up today...

If you approach a fleet leader yet your in-game privacy settings are too tight, we won't be able to contact you.

If the privacy settings are that high up, we don't be able to invite you OR even private message you.

So if you don't get a reply, and wonder why, that might be the reason.

This public service message has been brought to you by the Eleventh Order.

EDIT: Mail seems to work fine. I will use that to get in touch with interested parties with high privacy settings!
  • kenthendkenthend Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just an update as to what been happening in the 11th Order:

We have completed our T5 Shipyard
    We also now have a Teamspeak server instead of vent
    We have started working on the Fleet Spire

Remember if your looking for a place to hang your hat, we have the hook!

@Kenthend
    edited December 2013
    The 11th Order would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

We're also, of course, recruiting for new members. If anything in this thread interests you, get in touch with those people listed in game.

As of the last post, we have a T5 Shipyard, a T5 starbase, and are about to embark on the T2 Spire upgrade.